Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huegeleisen

Questions for getting the most out of lp course

3 posts in this topic

So right now I am in the middle of the core concepts section but I have been putting it off in the last weeks.

Today I watched Leo’s video on increasing results of self help programs by 10x and some questions arised in my head. 
How much time should I plan for the lp course? Right now I am a student and can spend some hours a week on the course and doing the assignments but I don’t want to rush it.

Also Leo said in his self help products video(title mentioned above) that you should retake self help courses at least 5-10 times. How frequently would you retake the lp course?

Another question: How much time a week should you spend contemplating and journaling about the questions and concepts of the course and following my bliss?

Thanks for reading!

Maybe wake up an hr or half hr early to do the LP course? I did it for the values assessment mainly and I got a lot out of just that. 

3 hours ago, Huegeleisen said:

How much time should I plan for the lp course? Right now I am a student and can spend some hours a week on the course and doing the assignments but I don’t want to rush it.

The sales page says it contains 25+ hours of video. Then you've got to figure probably at least 30 minutes x 10 value passes. At least another 10 hours for the strength assessment and life purpose exercises. Making a vision board should take you at least a couple hours, making your list of goals.

First time through I'd say probably 50 - 60 hours without rushing it.

3 hours ago, Huegeleisen said:

Also Leo said in his self help products video(title mentioned above) that you should retake self help courses at least 5-10 times. How frequently would you retake the lp course?

I've done it every December since 2017, so this will be my 5th year. Actually I just found an email with my LP exercises I sent myself in November 2016 so it might be 6.

I don't see much value in re-doing it more than once a year. The first time through it'll take several months just to integrate everything and make it a part of your life. Even doing it once a year, I find that not much has changed. My values re-organize slightly every year, and after covid, freedom jumped way up to top 3 for me. But otherwise I haven't been able to come up with a new life purpose, despite kind of wanting a change haha. So it's more just re-calibrating and confirming that you're on the right track. I've tried changing mediums a bit, but my LP has stayed the same.

Mostly it's a good jumping-off point to re-evaluate my current set of goals and see if I want to change or reprioritize some for the next year.

The second time onward, I listen to the Intro and Core Concepts section at 2x speed, so I shave at least 6 hours off.

You need to give the exercises your full attention every time though.

Edited by Yarco