Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
melontonin

Holosync and Psychedelics

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have experience combining holosync and psychedelics for healing purposes? I recently bought Awakening Prologue from Centrepointe and I can feel how powerful it is just from doing it sober so I was wondering whether it'd be effective combined with psychedelics like lsd, 2cb, or mushrooms or whether it'd be too much at once for your system. 

@melontonin

Been doing holosync for years but never combined with psyches.

If you’re going to try it, I would stick with a program level you’re relatively comfortable with. Or a psychedelic dose you’re comfortable with. I wouldn’t hit the gas on both at the same time.

Realistically, if you’re  a more powerful psychedelic experience, just do a larger dose. You don’t need to combine other techniques unless you really want to. Psyches should be enough for most people.

@aurum Yeah, that's what I thinking. I've made the mistake of going overboard with psychedelics in the past so I thought it might be the case. 

Would you say Holosync's made a noticeable impact on your life over the years you've been doing it? I've only been using it for a couple of weeks but I've already noticed the difference when I've been meditating with it. Have you noticed a difference in terms of processing residual emotions and lowering anxiety?

7 minutes ago, melontonin said:

Would you say Holosync's made a noticeable impact on your life over the years you've been doing it? I've only been using it for a couple of weeks but I've already noticed the difference when I've been meditating with it. Have you noticed a difference in terms of processing residual emotions and lowering anxiety?

For sure.

If nothing else, it has made my hourly daily meditation a breeze. At higher levels in the program, they give you access to tracks that let you access specific brain wave frequencies (alpha, gamma, theta), which is a nice added bonus.

Of course I do a lot of other spiritual work too. So it can be hard to separate the effects of these things. But I really enjoy the daily meditation and plan on finishing the whole program.

I think if combined with safe psychedelic use and perhaps something like neurofeedback, you almost have everything you need to rapidly advance in this work.