Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Fellow Lighter

Living in the Light: Light-Work

2 posts in this topic

In this journal my work is purely based on the science of consciousness: studying the patterns of consciousness as I experience them, and utilising whatever I uncover or discover into a technology.

The relative motive behind this is endeavour is to keep myself grounded and not escape into deluded psychological states of metaphysical abstraction. Thus, as a rule, with every awakening there must equally be work consonant with the new found awareness. This is only fair and rational. Just as a child will speak as a sign of awakening to speech patterns, so should I do work congruent with the patterns of consciousness as I learn them.

The overall motive behind this is attaining real awakening - going from unconsciously creating to consciously creating. Thus minimising the darkness that is the chaotic predicament of human existence in order to live in the light. 

What I set out to do is not an easy task but very much a necessary one. I don't know why I am experiencing this reality with its specific patterns, I'm not sure what the meaning of it is, but I now know that I cannot die before I've grasped the lessons of this world.

Spirituality is not an escape from reality as most of us have treated it, it is, on the contrary, the embrace of the real.

There is, fundamentally, experience.

Experience may be recognised as a time/space continuum: time being the ever unfolding present; space being the difference between one moment and the next or the previous.

Why time/space continuum, and not space/time continuum?

I made the time/space distinction due to my unshaken awareness in the illusory nature of space. There is no actual distance in space, the only thing that separates one's current location to the next or previous location is the distance in time. Everything is always just a moment ahead or a moment past - just as I am a moment away from finishing this text, I am two moments away from reading another, and three moments away from getting up to have supper or breakfast or whatever. It doesn't matter where you are now, the only thing that matters is how many moments away are you from your next location. Thus, traveling through space is actually traveling through time. Hence, time/space continuum.

I had to make this distinction as the orthodox one hindered me greatly in comprehending a crucial role of Mind.

Time/Space Continuum

There is, fundamentally, experience. The recognition of this continuum comes from the ability to differentiate one moment from another. Without this ability, experience would seem quite still. 

It is then recognised that the present is unfolding due to a certain stillness within, and from this stillness, the experience of a changing environment. 

However, there is no definition within the moments by their own - where one begins and another ends - instead, it is a subtle, yet profound, transition of experiential patterns. This is what is practically being differentiated, as far as the term moment-to-moment goes, the patterns of experience.

A moment, on its own, is simply a cognition - a framework of time/space in the space/time dilation performed by the mind. A moment is never the actual present which is transfiguratively (beyond figure) in continuum. How the mind is able to frame a moment in time/space then use these frameworks to differentiate between what is past and what is present.. is the question.

The mind, where the present is in continuum, is able to perform a space/time dilation by woven timeframes of congruent patterns, like puzzle pieces.

Space/Time Dilation

A space/time dilation is not the experience that is the time/space continuum, though it is constituent of it. Space is mental construct, it is essentially time in retrospect. A dilation can be equated to Memory, for rather than unfolding, it is already unfolded.

The dilation constitutes of timeframes as pictured by the mind. In this respect the experience is somewhat frozen, and in from this frozen lense there is recognition of what is past and what is present as well as, possibly, what is to come. This is one overall performance of the mind.

Investigation:

How does the time/space continuum, which is assumed to be out of the mind's control, unlike the space/time dilation, how does the continuum know, on its own, how to unfold? What is the nature of this continuum? Is it the law of cause-and-effect as proposed by traditional science? Is it Entropy? Is it Murphy's Law?

In the grand scheme of things, what could be the determining principle of the seemingly mindless, natural, congruency of experiential patterns?

Let me rephrase this question. How do the subatomic particles know how to form the atoms? And how do the atoms know how to form the molecules? And those into bigger structures, and bigger and bigger? How does time determine its subsequent patterns? Does it determine subsequence? What is subsequence, really? In holding an object in the air then suddenly letting go of it, the object falling would be that subsequent event. But if, as I have claimed, there is no real space in “physicality”, only time, then what determines the falling of the object?

There is, fundamentally, Experience. It is this experience which I've chosen to investigate in my science of consciousness by presenting arguments as well as alternate theories to the common phenomena of reality. 

My main idea, here, is that it is quite difficult if not impossible to explain something without the inclusion of what is Mind. Space and time have been explained without the inclusion of Mind for decades and centuries. I want to investigate this as scientifically as I can, for time and space plays a magnificent role in what I call the first order of Consciousness - that being Experience.