Guest Nazar

What Is Your Profession And Why Did You Choose It? Please Share Your Experience With Me.

8 posts in this topic

I want to learn from others decisions. What is your profession, how did you come to this choice of work, what influenced and inclined you to make your choice, what does your work consist of, and what is ,currently, your attitude towards your work? thanks. I need perspective.

Sushi catering - I love sushi :D .

And Airbnb rentals, I love traveling and meeting new people. 

I know I'm going to catch some slack here for this, but I went the opposite route with work. I worked for a number of years solely to build residual income so I didn't have to work much at all after. I never really had a career calling, but I've always had a calling to experience everything. It's working out. The work that I do never seems like work, because to me, it's expanding my freedom. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Nahm tell me more, how did you create your residual income? I'm also a guy who loves experiencing different things, I've worked all kinds of different jobs but what I really want now is to lock down a good financial system that will allow me to study and work on my bigger goals of culture change. could you teach me about how you do things, how you got things to work for you? thanks

@Nazar Thank you. Happy to share anything I can. I opened an insurance agency. Then reinvested the proceeds into rental houses. Did some small investments (mutual funds, etc) but the majority comes from the first 2.

I had a lot of jobs before this, and one day I realized something and then changed my entire direction. While working in retail one day, a woman said to me (in reference to me going into management) - She said "It's all just people". Don't think about the products, the stores, the operations - only see the people. This made me realize everything was about my personal development. I could 'grow' myself in any business, with any products, with any service. So I picked the one that has residual income, insurance. I absolutely love it. I employ a manager (she's the best in the whole world :) ) My time with my business is all spent on my PD, and my teams PD. They find their PD with me, with each other, and in their interactions with our clients. Joy comes first at our agency. It's organic, infectious, and it trickles down customers. I don't know if this last comment will reach you or not, but, because we talk about PD, we rarely talk about insurance. There is a multitude of problems and hurdles that don't exist at our office, because they are symptomatic of a lack of people doing PD. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I started of as a mechanic went on to do remodeling houses, went to chlid cares, cared for elderly and went on to tech languages.

@robertm thats pretty diverse. If you go back to the beginning what one great work would you have chosen for your self?

lets say it this way when young you have a different view on live that 25 years later. So your tastes change.

Difficult to have a job you can keep through all live cycles loving each and every minute of it.