rd5555

The most viral man on the planet - let's talk about it

4 posts in this topic

Don’t know if he definitively is the more viral man on the planet, but seems that way to me at the moment.

I probably came across one of Andrew Tate's interview a couple of months ago like most people, I probably watched a bit of it, and then turned it off.

Over the past couple months, i've been scrolling past more and more Andrew Tate youtube shorts, without watching them, but I think he’s just been building up more and more in my subconscious mind.

I don’t even remember consciously choosing to watching a video, but I did at some point last week, and since then I’ve been watching more and more without even fully realising it. It’s a bit of a blur, somehow got sucked into this Andrew Tate rabbit hole. And I’m now I’m so fascinated at the moment by him.

To be clear I’m not sitting there all day watching his videos, but I’ve seen enough over the past week to build up a bit of a view on him.

I do agree with some of his principles, not all, but some. There’s the obvious one like his misogynistic views. Not all of them are wrong, definitely some, but I find it strange the way he goes about it, like many PUAs do.

His confidence is an interesting one. Because on one hand, my intuition is that he actually is very resilient, which is a huge part of confidence. And I also don’t think he really gives a fuck about being cancelled.

But then at the same time, I also get the feeling that he has that very fragile sense of confidence that many PUAs do.

Where they have situational confidence. It’s not real confidence, they don’t really love and respect themselves, they just have this kind of functional value. And if you take them out of that setting / take their success with girls away, their confidence crumbles.

Which very much seems to be the case for him, without having money or women I feel that his sense of identity would crumble. However, because of the aforementioned resilience, I also think he kinda wouldn’t give a fuck.

And so even though he’s someone that is extremely misguided and flawed in many ways, and lacks a lot of integrity and many things I dislike about him, I actually like him and also find him entertaining.

I think this is a good lesson for life. When you go through situations, rather than judging and complaining and picking holes in something, it can be powerful and make you feel much better by looking for the lessons and benefits from that thing and leaving all the negative behind. Which is what I do with Andrew Tate, although most of what he says isn’t groundbreaking, there’s still a lot of useful information to be taken.

And then the bits that I don’t like and disagree with, I take a look at whether i’m doing any of that in my own life - a lesson or a benefit either way.

One thing I just thought of as I’m writing this: I’m in a bit of a bias position. Not to brag or anything, but as someone that’s been studying self improvement for a long time, successful with women and consider myself to have developed a lot of emotional mastery, it’s very easy for me to distinguish between the parts where he’s talking shit and the parts where he’s giving useful info. And so when I think about a 20 year old who isn’t really into self improvement, I can appreciate how he’s misguiding a lot of people and why a lot of people want him gone, especially women.

I’m sure there’s a ton of extra shit that’s not great like him running a pyramid scheme etc, I’m not really speaking about everything here, and forcing an argument of whether he should be cancelled or not, I don’t really care either way. Just sharing my view that he’s someone I find entertaining and someone I like while disagreeing many of his views, finding him cringy, rude, and seeing him as a man that has a lot of aspirational qualities while also being deeply deeply flawed.

We already have like 6+ different threads about Andrew Tate, and we have discussed him extensively.

We already talked about it to the death just search the threads...

Its a negative take all around with few worshipers

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@zurew thanks! Now i can lock it

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.