Vibroverse

Decision

3 posts in this topic

I've decided to let go of my fears, even if the entire world thinks my fears are valid. I've decided to stop judging and tormenting myself, even if the entire world thinks I should judge and torment myself. I've decided to understand that I'm good and I deserve the life, and the mode of being, that I want, even if the entire world says I'm bad and shouldn't live the life that I want. 

I've decided to know what I know, even if the entire world says that I'm wrong. I've decided to be the freedom and goodness that I am, even though the entire world says that I'm fooling myself. I've decided to not be afraid of anyone or anything, and to stop being bad to myself, and feeling powerless to myself, even if the entire world says I should suffer. I've decided to make fun of all the idiocies, and stop fearing those shits, even if they say I must be afraid of them. 

I've decided to stop believing that there is not a path that will free me and lead me to the life that I want, even if the entire world says I'm just fooling myself, and I will just be suffering. I've decided to stop condemning myself, even if the entire world condemns and hates me. I've decided to be the path that I want to be, even if the entire world says such a path just does not exist, and that I'm just fooling myself. 

I've decided to stop pushing against anyone, and just know that the entire world is my mirror reflection. I've decided to allow myself to understand that life really is simple and good. I've decided to allow myself to understand that I don't need to do anything but feel good and relax, even if everyone says that I should strive and struggle. 

That's great, but I assure you, fear and discomfort will arise again. And when they do, do not feel like you failed. Use it as a confirmation that you are stronger and more centred now, and no fear or discomfort can truly ever step in your way. Acknowledge their presence, let them be, but do not get lost in them. Fear does not necessarily want to be loved, it just wants a place to be, without someone constantly trying to kick it out.

Edited by ivankiss

Old thread which i probably started while i was having a tantrum, haha. 

Edited by Vibroverse