Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Learning

1 post in this topic

Let's say I'm talking to you, and you're teaching me a skill or a knowledge that you have. Then, since all is one and time is an illusion, then I actually already know that can ever be known in existence. The knowledges and skills that has ever existed and will ever exist, I can become those knowledges and skills. 

Reality is one consciousness, and you already are all that was, and is, and will ever be, in the now, and you already ever every person and being in existence, therefore you already know everything and have every skill that can ever exist, for you are the nothing that is everything. 

You can wake up tomorrow as a fisherman in China and know everything that that you knows and be everything that that you is. This is a, kinda, freaky shit, really. Do you agree with what I'm saying here? 

And you may say that you agree with what I'm saying on the absolute level of being, but not on the relative level of being where we experience the idea of time and process etc. And yeah, with that I would agree. 

It is still crazy shit though, but I think, maybe, if the experience of aligning with the Source is accomplished in the moment, where we just relax and simply, effortlessly, go with the Stream of Being, then the process can just happen effortlessly and also, maybe, nicely.