Mu_

My "Yesterday" Moment....

1 post in this topic

For what ever reason I feel like sharing this story, perhaps you all will find it fascinating.  Of course it will be met with a lot of "its probably your mind playing tricks on you", which I totally understand, but it is what it is.

So anyways, if you've seen the movie Yesterday, its about a man who has an accident and wakes up, but at some point during the movie learns that the Beatles don't actually exist in the world he woke up to, even though everything else is the same.  I remember when I saw this movie I was like wow, cool, perhaps thats possible, but didn't think much of it after that.

Well, during the pandemic, I was walking with my wife and I was like, oh we should watch Tank Girl, since we had been talking about Gwen Stefani, and wanted to show her something Gwen acted in when she was younger.

Problem was, GWEN STEFANI IS NOT IN THE MOVIE when I went back to watch it.  Now probably a lot of you haven't seen the movie before, and those of you who have, are like, ya, she's not in the movie, but my whole life its been one of those random memories that I've kept track of and thought of off on and on enough, since it really stood out to me when she did it.  

I remember when the movie was about to come out, and people where talking about it on the radio about how odd it was that the girl from No Doubt, was chosen to Tank Girl.  I remember reading about it in the paper, I remember seeing it with my friends in High School and talking about it.  I remember over hearing about it at other places during the course of my life.

But again, she's not in Tank Girl apparently.  Now whats interesting is there is a phenomenon called the Mandala Effect, which talks about things like this event with other things in the world and how people, large groups of people remember it differently.  Apparently theres other things that groups of people remember differently.

To me this really points to the possibility that part of the universe and perhaps the human experience is somehow being transported into alternate realities, without any hitch in the system where everything is the same and you don't even know it happened.  Like my experience, everything in this world is exactly the same, except that moment, which I know I didn't dream up or imagine, since I have way to many reference points of it happening.

Perhaps there's other explanations, but to me I find this really fascinating and makes the world all the more interesting.  Hope you enjoyed the story.