8gates

Uk moving/ pros cons G

333 posts in this topic

☆g pros-maximizes chance of getting a ☆g in any form. (Fact-it will not be in the dreamt form-ie US archie riverdale highschool xp)

Ie-bash+amra, adnans , D+U.

Cons

1)mental comfort is achievable. And mental discomfort( which is what is trying to be avoided by getting a g) can be avoided without connections 

Proof-1) the impulse to mal.d during 12%, when not 15 mins s100 and when not checking etiquette expression

2)21+ years of eagerly awated mal.d sleep without connections

2) 23-26 years (3 years max) in the club.

After that-no s100/100, unstable famdom, no kittens, connection with tristan thomps(wandering eyes) probabilty high.

-envision the non clubbing daytime hours. What thoughts do you think will fill the mind? ( thoughts of um betrayal etc maybe?)

And the karma-due to acting in this selfish manner dont you think it will perpetrate a cycle of suffefing in connections?

And after that? S10mins? In that case why not do it now? Either way it ideally needs to be done by 40+ .    

No intention of xp diafar,moaning umams xp.

3)cuts off one from universal love. Ie-when you love your kitten ,you cannot love diseases. (Same with if you only decide to love 1% of healthy ☆gs)

-even cuts of love to ☆gs, as pursuing is more selfishness than love (attentive,physical wants) 

And 8 gates is wasting ☆gs time to have kittens etc and is also going to leave them hanging during the 40+ amphetas /s10mins, awakening pursument

4) uk no s100/100 capbars, -1825 club connection is going to be similar to a 40 + prost. Only difference is with 40+ prost you still leave open the possibilty of universal love, reduced karma (famdom stability)

5) their is an argument that clubbing/moving to the uk gives one the oppurtunity to look and say ( even though i didnt get a ☆g atleast i tried)

Its atleast possible that by- s100, 1825,initiating greeting with everyone on s100 path (includings ☆Ms as they will introduce one to the SIS) it gives one an equal chance of saying theyve tried their best.

?- also it retains ability of having multiple gs while still being loving. 

If one clubs,pursues,initiates and then acts like tristan its unloving.

But if ☆g pursues, 8 gates can kindly say that one connection is not 8 gates natural connection inclination.

-s100 path also increases chance that the connections are not just copium but ones that are rouphly similar to what 8 gates wantes to see ( ie- enthustiastic ☆g)

6) reduces chances of jhonny walker, overeem,ciriyl gayne, ANTHONY J,rampage embarrasement

7) in line with feline love. Causing suffefing to see even the ideal sights is immoral.

But to cause suffering for something that  isnt the first choice , just to avoid mental discomfort( which could have been avoidable in the firsf place without connection,on loving path through s100)

8) but what about the lack of excitement/ wanting more excitement

- if s10mins before 40 is to be avoided then excitement will always be temporary. Impossible to get excited 24/7 without harm to self others.

-if its temporary and 8 gates doesnt mind from what sight it comes from why not just have it all at once at 40+ with amphetas,prosts(if 2 gates),food etc for the 30 day binge?

9) etiquette way of acting is (ACCORDING TO 8 GATES DIRECT XP) the most ATTRACTIVE,LETTERMAN WAY OF ACTING.

10) all things got from ☆g can be got on loving path

I) tickle-nf / 40+ prosts

ii)☆gs/ others opinions- if others opinions are going to be considered why not consider those widely recommended 

Ie-ayn rand, anne frank, nietzhe,dosteosky,ernest hemingway etc

iii)excitement-40+ amphetas

iv) peaceful comfort- mal.d, s100 etc

10) realistically/ practically you can only choose one path. The loving feline path or the unloving path.

If you choose the unloving path and go to the uk (youll be spending 40 MILLION AT LEAST).

the justification for postponement is to take care of p.  Instead of spending it on you they could have used it for old age. 

Theyll be angry and itll be difficult to make amends.

10) even if you dont get it. You can tell yourself that if free will exists (blue) that you deserve it

IMPORTANT-YOU ONLY DESERVE IT SO LONG AS YOU NEVER HARM SOMEONE. IF YOU THINK OF TYLER13/ ER THEN YOU DONT DESERVE IT

You cant say this on the unloving path

Note- both paths have resistance/discomfort 

Ie- entering club, approaching and asking out  , 50% of peeps get rejected,sters sucking up etc,daytime 16 hr feelings , 

The grass is always greener on the other side

-8 gates has been indesicive in the past as well

Eg- lond.als - s100 6 months before from IM .     BUT CHOSE NOT TO BECAUSE OF IND3AICVES NESS

NOTE-ALL THE PEOPLE 8GATES LOOKS UPTO HAVE FAMDOM STABILITY AND ARE IN TRUTH.

The point is there are arguments for both sides. And if this is the case why not choose the loving side?

Edited by 8gates

Becoming a dr

-comfort is possible without as proven by 21 + mal.d impulse. Eagerly awaited sleep

- 23-29 ( 10 years before s10mins )

- cant club and become dr. Cons.effort is required.

- low chance of hang outs etc at 26+ (kitten time for most)

-8 gates interest wasnt in being dr but in the possible connections . But being 29+ ,no s100(9a,4a etc), no capbars etc drastically decreases chances)

Loving path is not really a sacrifice. More like longterm comfort path

It would have been a sacrifice if it was 100 % certain

?8 gates would connect

Be 1825, capbars, s100

Was 18 ( the avg usual age and not 4+ year older than the avg)

Be a basic dr only at 30

Not lose famdomstability, brotherhood(z), feline love

25+ what to do? Kitten time for 90% of healthy (mentally/physically) ☆gs

Ie- 2 years to not nag 8 gates.

Choosing the loving path is more like prioratizing long term comfort over a short impulsive comfort.(2 yrs)

- sacrifice is impossible

The soldier only jumps on a grenade to protect himself from the discomfort of guilt.

-avabaj have famdom stability

Final desicion-loving,long term confort path

During night terrors etc is this really the max comfort ? Yes.

The unloving short term comfort path has just as, if not more discomfort as longterm. Might as well take longterm because its the same amount of discomfort and takes into consideratiok others discomfort.

Edited by 8gates

I promise on all things good,loving,☆gs etc tomorow ill start at 5 am and commit

Ill be in bed by 9 pm today and wont get up till 5 am no matter how awakw i am. TOMOROW (JULY 4TH) IT STARTS FOR SURE

8 gates still can have 40+ prosts , 

Mandatory to initiate with people on LT track.

But uni *gs are very unlikely

-4 years older

-no 1825,capbars,s100

-high probability of famdom instablilit,udzumam loss etc

- even if udz fam were to give permision the probabilty things will be exactly what i wanted to see is unlikely

Final descision-ltt track

Edited by 8gates

Its not that i think 8 gates is unworthy etc its just that i dont think its likely and worth the famdom instability for 2 years max (22+/23-25 (25+=kitten time for healthy gs).

If there was a magical red button that i could press to make it so i promise i would do that.

I just  believe(after 4 years,4 months of contemplation)that the lt track,famdom stability is the best track for 8 gates comfort

Its not that i think 8 gates is unworthy etc its just that i dont think its likely and worth the famdom instability for 2 years max (22+/23-25 (25+=kitten time for healthy gs).

If there was a magical red button that i could press to make it so i promise i would do that.

I just  believe(after 4 years,4 months of contemplation)that the lt track,famdom stability is the best track for 8 gates comfort

How to deal with jack(19)/sienna pool hangouts, jesse (6+ gs at 22), lex(21)+first move erin, mantello+first move g, avab@uni? 

If you can be effective do

If you cant let it go (mal.d etc)

Self sacrificing? No. 

1) from a blue/orange perspective this is impossible. (No free will,only desire max pleasure)

Reality- 21+, 0/1825 , no capbars,s100and therefore very unlikely and not worth becoming unloving, famdom instability etc

? IF THERE WAS A MAGIC RED BUTTON , I WOULD DEFINITELY PRESS for 8 gates to have dream

Why not hissyfit and try to go to uk to try and see ☆g and when it doesnt workout s10mins?

Isnt a long term ,loving better ? Even if its equally good isnt loving better as jt maximizes all comfort? Good

Self sacrificing? No. 

1) from a blue/orange perspective this is impossible. (No free will,only desire max pleasure)

Reality- 21+, 0/1825 , no capbars,s100and therefore very unlikely and not worth becoming unloving, famdom instability etc

? IF THERE WAS A MAGIC RED BUTTON , I WOULD DEFINITELY PRESS for 8 gates to have dream

IMG-20220710-WA0005.jpgIMG-20220710-WA0007.jpgIMG-20220710-WA0006.jpg

gonna believe in L and that feline will be L'd and because 8 gates is nonfeline and MIGHT DRIFT  s10mins on june 5th

I beg one last favour from g.

1) im going with the L track as whenever i see daws, marco 6 months free work, K.demel (literally all earnings to orphs), tat( orphans 100000s),d.knight i feel drawn and think L is the purpose

2) if orange/ most tickles is the purpose/key to afterlife please tell everyone from the sky.   I promise to follow that path then. Until the voice tells everyone im going to believe what JP(5 Mill),leo(1 mill) and even tat( life without L is pointless) told. Thank you

I can only select one

If i believe that the one has made us to tickle as many as possible, then i will have to commit 100 percent to that. I cant be looking back thinking of um, affection , etc

Why would it matter if i tickle more than av but lose to SALIM(50+)?

And if i chose the ling path, i cant be looking back/ indesicive as this will mess up etiquette, ruining image and any chance of connecting.

The ling path necessitates FAMDOM other wise being unloving to FELINES

THERE IS NO RATIONAL PROOF FOR BOTH.LUCK WILL PLAY A ROLE

-a last message to the ONE

×connection has always the one desire. If you take me with you i promise you wont find someome who puts in more effort.

i beg you to consider not leaving me behind for not having the rational tools,being exposed to the correct ideas. If you told me directly about the other path i would have definitely followed it

- please, if i dont pass 2 gates this means at the very least im commited right? If so can you please let me enter as an alternative ? I promise to be acceptable. If im not you can send me back right? Please consided.thank you

Final desicion-choose to leave behind UNI sight( not comfort as comfort is possible anywhere) and excitement drops are unavoidable ( diafar,sneeze, kboxing,marcoscooking 16+ etc)

Tat fits in with spiral dynamic. Can see glimpses of L. Infact tat has said without L why live, L for trist, retired fam,orph donations,polite nice irl while being mensa etc. 

Its a sign that orange isnt all there is. Everyone has abit of L. L IS A GOOD BET

Edited by 8gates

Oldest/ least social conditioning tickles- h.p hermiones dementors kiss from b   , frieza goku choke, meg ties bri ,psp( all pics f.dom), gr8 ts love told to av,

So if following oldest impulses is key then lt track is the one right (mew etc).

There can only be one.fully commit to un.l or lt track.

Once famdom is destroyed the foundation of postponing becomes selfish and corrupt.

Why? The only somewhat justification for postponement is famdom instability.and even that isnt a very good one.

Even if you find a g it will still be more selfish than famdom

If you say im postponing the wellbeing ill produce is greater than the suffering ill cause-arrogant/selfish.

Therefore only one path can be chosen.regret is guranteed either way.

Final choice- L.T TRACK

Im going to assume desired uni sights are not going god tells me otherwise. Not that i dont deserve it etc. In the same way i cant get s100 at school/ cant fly.and in the long term it wont be the most comfortabke path for myself+ according to jp missing out on the deepest pleasure. 

Final choice -lt track

Dont pretend we are loosing the ideal sight

On the day the desicion was made 

-21+, 0/1825, no capbars, s0/100

Diafar, sters admitting etc

So final decision- lt track

- dont mal.d / label self

It ruins the chance of jan/ isabel dwight(30+)

Even the slightest etiquette break can cost - r.spira ( hypherluton)

Good luck! Luv u?

Uncertainty - is it possible that once 8 gates decides to cry/ threaten s10mins on the UM WHO WALKED TO GET FISH/CHIPS,stayed at hospital during g7  to go to us. /

Going against what JP,LEO, CHILDHOOD INTUITIONS(mew affection) , TAT says 

I think uncertainty is inevitable . Brute force is necessary

Discomfort is caused by uncertainty. Not the lack of sight. If god was to explicitely say the mal.dreamt up sights are not possible there will be no discomfort.

-until god comes down and tells 8 gates to follow the other path/ promises its possible. Assume gods saying its impossible and 8 gates is on the right track in LTT TRACK

Since desired mal.d school/uni sights are not possible no problem with s10mins.  Its love selfish( to prevent discomfort of seeing narcohumes)/ selfless (felines/ tumor/ capitalism)

Not saying that postponement will be uncomfortable. But that 

S10mins and postponement are equally comfortable.

-whilst jan/ isabel sights etc are still possible,they arent worth going off the loving track for. If fam says s10mins 4 times explicitely then s10mins

Only factor to be aware of is the impusive s10mins / limping dog/ shoeless limper hesitation-brute force

22+ , no 1825 8 gates has missed the dreamt up sights.

Tat-unless being phys.tortured. move on.

Nothing can be done now.

Dont miss out on mike possibility.even though it wasnt a desired sight/ will do nothing to improve comfort its still something. Love you and all the best. 

Until god comes down and says you are on the wrong path this is our path.

There is a 50/ 50 choice to be made. 

Uncertainty will be present no matter which choice is made (grass is always greener). 

8 gates has made desicion regarding which 50% portion is taken and its the LTT track

Brute force now.  I love you very very very much. Its nice to finally meet you❤

Screenshot_20220722-024843_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20220722-024905_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20220722-030001_YouTube.jpg

l0ox3ch66ns51.jpg

No solutions only tradeoffs.

On this day- 21+,0/1825 , no capbars/o/100

Unilife max-25.  25+ kitten time

Trade being loving for that?  Dont think so.

No matter which path. Regrets guranteed so dont look back.

Final answer-loving truthful track

All the best ! Love you❤❤

Edited by 8gates