Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndylizedAAY

How long can I focus on spirituality?

1 post in this topic

"He who masters resistance masters this physical time space reality" -Teal Swan

Enlightenment requires my concentration but just how long can I focus on spirituality? If external interruptions never applied, could I concentrate on a wall for long periods of time (even if it seems silly)? What about on a question or excercise? How do I know when to move on to the next one? This is crucial when it comes to Leo's enlightenment questions and excercises. I try to get up early not only to prevent external interruptions, but more so, to prevent interruptions from myself. I also need to learn how to take better notes on what I am reading to read important material for longer periods of time. Also, do you know this game called Lapse? It's basically a game in which you are the president are your goal is to escape the infinite time loop you are in by finding someone for this mysterious person (I'm still trying to find out who they are). To survive long enough for that to happen, you need to balance the environment, the happiness of the population, the military, and the economy. Why am I bringing this up? It feels like each day is like an infinite time loop unless I radically change myself for enlightenment and a life worth living. This loop can last until I die (and beyond if reincarnation exisits). Will I need to control my state of consciousness for me to stay focused, or would I already be awake? When Leo says become conscious of _______, is it something that simply needs to be done, am I missing something, or was I only in a temporary high if I did become conscious of what Leo said? Also, I am not saying that I cannot have fun, if spirituality is boring, then I'm doing it wrong. If I'm being indescisive on how to go about it, then it will backfire and so will not seeking enough options. 

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to explain more about myself with spirituality.