HMRJ

Searching for a technical co-founder for consciousness evolution focused mobile app

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I currently work as a product manager at a high profile tech company, and I'm a fairly deep practitioner around spirituality and seeking since my teenage years. I've recently developed an idea for a health & wellness mobile application designed with the vision of assisting the evolution of consciousness through daily practice (similar to calm, headspace, etc.)  + easy access to rich content visualized in unique way. I have gone as far deciding on a name (which came to me through an intentional week long retreat), developing the initial brand concepts & building out v1 of the user experience wireframes. The vision I have for this is pretty unique. 

It's in its infancy stages, and I'm now ready to search for a co-founder (who's on the same spiritual path). This person will act as the main engineer who will build this application with me, and act as CTO as we grow and scale. Goal is to have a prototype built on iOS initially followed by android. Considering the progress in spirit tech over the last few years, the world is ready for something like this. 

If this interests you, please shoot me a DM and we can continue the conversation. Or respond here with your email and I'll reach out.

Thank you!