Karmadhi

Leo's video on how to love does not correlate well with getting girls

62 posts in this topic

On 5/31/2022 at 2:33 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Karmadhi .

But generally speaking the more spiritual you are the less hot pussy you will get.

I definitely do not agree. I have done many approaches in the past and when you are in a present in the moment, everything about you autocorrects for the good. It oozes confidence, fearlesness and non-needy. It's actually like magic, but the hard thing is getting yourself in that state.

I believe: for most men who do not want to take PUA to high level, they are better off doing hobbies and activities that they actually like and that women also participate in. One example is Yoga for the spiritual people here. Just be normal and cool around them and one of them will like you.

But to get rid of the fear of women and give less fucks about rejection, some day game would be good for that. Those lessons you can take to the yoga lessons.

Do you really want to be doing PUA for the rest of your life or do you want to live your life and have girls come as a byproduct?

One other way is to make your passion your career and get girls that way. But your image on social media should always portray masculinity and coolness, even if you're a spiritual teacher.

Osho was getting lots of poon for sure. He was very charismatic and strong masculine leader-figure.

Edited by xbcc