Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

My encounter with evil (my greatest spiritual dilemma)

29 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I'm getting curious of this demon. I'm not afraid of ghosts at all. Sometimes I can freak out if something is too spooky. But usually ghosts, demons don't scare me. 

One of my family members (distant) had a ghost encounter in the night where they used to travel to a laboratory for late night work. I used to accompany them to the lab because they were afraid of the ghost but I wasn't. 

The demon's face became visible to me on May 18. It was a blurred face on May 15th. I tried to find them using whatever limited information I had. When I saw the photo I immediately recognized that it was the same person I saw in my dream with a demonic expression as if they are eating my face. 

I wrote about the demon in this journal. 

It would be nice to know how others felt if they were attacked by demons in their past. 

A relative of mine came to visit on April 24. They brought a toy as a gift - a black colored bird plush toy to be kept on a table as a showpiece. The bird works on battery and makes a cute sound when operated. So I kinda liked it. The relative left in the evening. I was fiddling and playing with the bird toy. And I remember removing the battery of this toy. 

Then after dinner I went to bed. It was 3 am in the night and I hear a bird sound, rather harsh, loud and continuous. Not cute at all. So I went to the living room and in the darkness I could see the bird making that sound. I was terrified because I knew that the batteries were removed. Plus the bird never made that kind of sound when I first put it on. So I immediately grabbed it and ran outside my house and ran downstairs and threw it in the main dumpster of our building and came back home. I was very scared. But I tried to sleep and forget it. 

Next day when I woke up, I saw black powder in the place where the bird toy was kept. It had a pungent smell. So I thought it was from the bird feather or something and cleaned it up with some paper /tissue. 

That day on April 25 (the night before I had discarded the bird toy) I could hear doors of my other room shutting even when there was nobody there. I didn't take it seriously because I thought it must be because of the wind. But that night when I was sleeping, I felt cold wind blowing over me, when I went to the window, the air was very dry, not windy at all. It was strange that the air near my bed felt cold but not near the window. 

I think that day the demon got into me. Since then there was poltergeistic activity in my room that has ceased since May 21st. 

No I have done diagnostic tests before with my family psychiatrist. I have never shown any signs of schizophrenia. No hallucinations or any other symptoms. Also I don't feel scared at all (except for the toy because the sound was like a hellish scream) 

I don't think I'm possessed because I have been acting strange but nothing very abnormal. But I do feel demonically controlled. Controlled would be the right word. Since they are everywhere around me. I feel their presence. I also feel like they telepathically talk to me, like psychically. Yesterday they told me something but I forgot the message. I don't hear voices but they drop random messages in my head as if dropping something into a letterbox.  They talk a lot to me in dreams. Just gibberish. 

I'll most probably trip next week because this week I'll need to sort out this whole demon thing. 

14 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I'm getting curious of this demon. I'm not afraid of ghosts at all. Sometimes I can freak out if something is too spooky. But usually ghosts, demons don't scare me. 

One of my family members (distant) had a ghost encounter in the night where they used to travel to a laboratory for late night work. I used to accompany them to the lab because they were afraid of the ghost but I wasn't. 

The demon's face became visible to me on May 18. It was a blurred face on May 15th. I tried to find them using whatever limited information I had. When I saw the photo I immediately recognized that it was the same person I saw in my dream with a demonic expression as if they are eating my face. 

I wrote about the demon in this journal. 

It would be nice to know how others felt if they were attacked by demons in their past. 

A relative of mine came to visit on April 24. They brought a toy as a gift - a black colored bird plush toy to be kept on a table as a showpiece. The bird works on battery and makes a cute sound when operated. So I kinda liked it. The relative left in the evening. I was fiddling and playing with the bird toy. And I remember removing the battery of this toy. 

Then after dinner I went to bed. It was 3 am in the night and I hear a bird sound, rather harsh, loud and continuous. Not cute at all. So I went to the living room and in the darkness I could see the bird making that sound. I was terrified because I knew that the batteries were removed. Plus the bird never made that kind of sound when I first put it on. So I immediately grabbed it and ran outside my house and ran downstairs and threw it in the main dumpster of our building and came back home. I was very scared. But I tried to sleep and forget it. 

Next day when I woke up, I saw black powder in the place where the bird toy was kept. It had a pungent smell. So I thought it was from the bird feather or something and cleaned it up with some paper /tissue. 

That day on April 25 (the night before I had discarded the bird toy) I could hear doors of my other room shutting even when there was nobody there. I didn't take it seriously because I thought it must be because of the wind. But that night when I was sleeping, I felt cold wind blowing over me, when I went to the window, the air was very dry, not windy at all. It was strange that the air near my bed felt cold but not near the window. 

I think that day the demon got into me. Since then there was poltergeistic activity in my room that has ceased since May 21st. 

No I have done diagnostic tests before with my family psychiatrist. I have never shown any signs of schizophrenia. No hallucinations or any other symptoms. Also I don't feel scared at all (except for the toy because the sound was like a hellish scream) 

I don't think I'm possessed because I have been acting strange but nothing very abnormal. But I do feel demonically controlled. Controlled would be the right word. Since they are everywhere around me. I feel their presence. I also feel like they telepathically talk to me, like psychically. Yesterday they told me something but I forgot the message. I don't hear voices but they drop random messages in my head as if dropping something into a letterbox.  They talk a lot to me in dreams. Just gibberish. 

I'll most probably trip next week because this week I'll need to sort out this whole demon thing. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

12 hours ago, Preety_India said:

He told me his name was Lawson. Then some days he would say John repeatedly. 

I wasn't followed by black birds, at least I don't remember or I might not have paid attention. I might have been followed by black birds and I might not have noticed. 

COINCIDENTALLY the name  MALPHAS appears in a very old diary/journal entry from October 5 2018. Back then I used to call it RAUM MALPHAS. I have no idea why I used that name. 

I think the toy was haunted. It looked old.

I have had many nightmares since that day where it appeared as though hands were placed on my neck choking me. I would wake up sweating and palpitations. It ruined my sleep. I did not suffer any physical attack. I usually see blurred faces of the demon talking to me in dreams where they speak gibberish. In the day time I get downloads of information and it feels as though the demon watches my every move and controls my decision. 

Yesterday I was on a call with a friend and the demon gave me the command that I hang up the phone so I hung up. The demon makes an angry face if I don't listen. It's not like a voice, more like someone from inside me is commanding me,is how I can describe it 

The voice is kinda disembodied. So I feel someone talking or saying but I can't understand /decipher the voice. It's Hollow. It's like someone talking to me through their eyes. 

The demon also told me that they won't hurt me and that I need not worry. 

But they told me that I should always listen to them or the consequences will be bad if I disobey. Seems they are deriving pleasure out of controlling me. 

I have been experiencing intense mind control since May 15th. I feel like I am living in a blur. Everything appears hazy/blurry as though I'm sleepwalking through a fog. I have lost track of time. My breathing has become shallow. I just feel like I'm in a state of mental shock or daze with no awareness of what's happening around me. Very little awareness. I constantly feel emotional too for no reason. 

Sometimes I wake up from a nap  and feel like it's morning and check the time on the phone and it's evening. Then some days I wake up in the morning and feel like it's evening. But it's morning. So there is some loss of time track. 

I feel like my mind is being programmed and controlled by something external, most likely the demon I think. 

The condition was much worse between May 15th to May 21st. After that the frequency of dreams and downloading has reduced. 

The demon is definitely obsessed, is how I feel. They control my mind and activity. They try to make me feel safe as a return gift for this control they have on my mind.. 

They constantly tell me during every encounter that everything will be alright 

15 hours ago, Yarco said:

I think I know what demon this is. I was gonna ask you in my first post if you've been seeing black birds following you around either in person or in your dreams but I didn't want to sound crazy. Does this demon have a really hoarse or raspy voice like he's lost his voice? Ask him if his name is Malphas (he might lie and give you other names.)

There are 4 levels of demonic influence. They tend to escalate through these in order:

Infestation - Haunted objects, hearing footsteps or voices, poltergeist type stuff

Oppression - Getting physically attacked, suddenly getting ill or unlucky a lot, nightmares

Obsession - Things ramp up and you're under almost constant attack or always thinking about the demonic, may become suicidal

Possession - Full on exorcist stuff

15 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I wasn't followed by black birds, at least I don't remember or I might not have paid attention. I might have been followed by black birds and I might not have noticed. 

COINCIDENTALLY the name  MALPHAS appears in a very old diary/journal entry from October 5 2018. Back then I used to call it RAUM MALPHAS. I have no idea why I used that name. 

I have had many nightmares since that day where it appeared as though hands were placed on my neck choking me. I would wake up sweating and palpitations. It ruined my sleep. I did not suffer any physical attack. I usually see blurred faces of the demon talking to me in dreams where they speak gibberish. In the day time I get downloads of information and it feels as though the demon watches my every move and controls my decision. 

Yesterday I was on a call with a friend and the demon gave me the command that I hang up the phone so I hung up. The demon makes an angry face if I don't listen. It's not like a voice, more like someone from inside me is commanding me,is how I can describe it 

The voice is kinda disembodied. So I feel someone talking or saying but I can't understand /decipher the voice. It's Hollow. It's like someone talking to me through their eyes. 

But they told me that I should always listen to them or the consequences will be bad if I disobey. Seems they are deriving pleasure out of controlling me. 

I have been experiencing intense mind control since May 15th. I feel like I am living in a blur. Everything appears hazy/blurry as though I'm sleepwalking through a fog. I have lost track of time. My breathing has become shallow. I just feel like I'm in a state of mental shock or daze with no awareness of what's happening around me. Very little awareness. I constantly feel emotional too for no reason. 

Sometimes I wake up from a nap  and feel like it's morning and check the time on the phone and it's evening. Then some days I wake up in the morning and feel like it's evening. But it's morning. So there is some loss of time track. 

I feel like my mind is being programmed and controlled by something external, most likely the demon I think. 

The condition was much worse between May 15th to May 21st. After that the frequency of dreams and downloading has reduced. 

The demon is definitely obsessed, is how I feel. They control my mind and activity. They try to make me feel safe as a return gift for this control they have on my mind.. 

15 hours ago, Yarco said:

I think I know what demon this is. I was gonna ask you in my first post if you've been seeing black birds following you around either in person or in your dreams but I didn't want to sound crazy. Does this demon have a really hoarse or raspy voice like he's lost his voice? Ask him if his name is Malphas (he might lie and give you other names.)

There are 4 levels of demonic influence. They tend to escalate through these in order:

Infestation - Haunted objects, hearing footsteps or voices, poltergeist type stuff

Oppression - Getting physically attacked, suddenly getting ill or unlucky a lot, nightmares

Obsession - Things ramp up and you're under almost constant attack or always thinking about the demonic, may become suicidal

Possession - Full on exorcist stuff

15 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Thank you Entity John. I'm sorry I'm crying. 

The demon has made me infinitely happy. 

The demon is helping me 

Yesterday I cried. 

The demon said to me, "why do torture yourself Babloo." 

I think when we are our most vulnerable we get exposed to the darkest forces around us. 

O.... why oh why 

6jrsxn.gif

Random scattered thoughts... 

6jk4l6.gif

They say staring into someone's eyes takes you into altered states of consciousness like hypnosis. 

Is this true? 

6jk4l6.gif

I feel like evil is somehow linked with sex. Thank God I'm a virgin. 

Evil relies on addiction and sex is addictive. 

Evil tries to our addictive tendency by giving us the most addictive things causing our brains to constantly want to beg for something that evil can offer us along with destruction. 

For example junk food causes obesity. Sex can lead to rape, what I mean is that the need for sex can easily turn into a desire to assault someone. Etc. 

Each one of these is designed to cause suffering in some form. 

6jk4l6.gif

Is evil only neuroticism at its fundamental core. 

6i24p3.jpg

What about malicious intent? 

6i24p3.jpg

I think deep down evil is all about ego and power. That's most evil people are either psychopaths or narcissists or both. 

Evil is not necessarily scary looking. 

3ya1u5.jpg

6jr9tm.gif

6jr9d6.gif

6jr9qb.gif

6jr9la.gif

6jr9ho.gif

6jrh0u.gif

Edited by Preety_India

6jros2.gif

6jrk1n.gif

I think when we are our most vulnerable we get exposed to the darkest forces around us. 

6jk4rr.gif

O.... why oh why 

6jk54z.gif

I felt at times as though evil tried to attract me on many occasions. 

One such occasion was April 25 when I believe evil seduced me through sex 

I suffered infinite pain later. 

6jk5d3.gif

Why didn't I realize that I was being seduced? 

6jk6gr.gif

That's because... I think.. And this is only my speculation. 

That evil only attracts or more so easily attracts child like hearts. Mature hearts are not easily baited by evil. Someone with the predisposition to always stay naive and innocent and not keep a watchful eye is easily hunted by evil eyes. 

Why is that? 

Because child like hearts are easy to manipulate, control, dominate and subjugate. 

They submit and commit to slavery. 

6joffv.gif

Protective yantra against evil. 

6jrk1n.gif

6jrovi.gif

6jomlz.gif 6jp7hs.gif6jonxw.gif

6jrsxn.gif.. 6jpbzs.gif

Edited by Preety_India

6js1nm.gif...6js1l9.gif.. 6js1iy.gif6js29w.gif 6js35m.gif

6js3nx.gif6js2qk.gif

I started using this new device since April 11.

6jros2.gif

6jrk1n.gif

I started using this new device since April 11.

6jk4l6.gif

6jk4rr.gif

6jk5hy.gif

6jrgwf.gif

6jrovi.gif

6jrwrw.gif  6jpbzs.gif

6jrsh7.gif 6jrspf.gif

Edited by Preety_India