Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striving for more

Intentions Thoughts Problems Fears and Rebuilding the basics

3 posts in this topic

Postponing some intentions because my mind is in a fog and I can't concentrate too well rn. 

Intentions : 

• Respond to "Do not" just use this forum post > Multiple responses 
  • Praise yung guys impressive wisdom 
  • Complex multi layered nuanced response to someone here
  • PUA Journals ( Very important) > Might just keep to private journal (I get so many insights & analysis in my own head from just 1 interaction that it'll get exhausting to share it all i dunno or maybe I just don't feel like publicizing rn)
  • Repost my comment on thread from days ago that I deleted & didn't need to

Problems : 

• Too much caffiene, dairy, cheese 
  • Watching self help in the morning, bad timing I should be doing routine & Inmediate shower or exercize>shower first (can listen to self help whilst exercizing but not when lying in bed not doing anything thats dumb) 
  • Sleep routine fucked again
  • Waking up too late
  • feeling exhausted atm 
  • Burnt out
  • forgetting my routines 
  • Issue with filtering myself & deleting my comments, still self - conscious. 

Mercury : 

• Have completely lost track of my chelation goals, when am I going to start? 
  • It's been 15 - 18 months now since I've had the intention to chelate ... 
  • It takes years to benefit from it ...

Rebuilding the basics : 

1. Schedule & timeblock my time 
  2. To do list & priority lists
  3. morning / evening routine 
  4. less caffiene 
  5. Better sleep 
  6. No more snooze 
  7. No checking phone or self help audio whilst still lying in bed
  8. ^1st goal always to just jump up & perform routine 
Edited by Striving for more

Sleep routine ultra fucked. Fuck caffiene & Fuck draining jobs. 

decide what you want out of life and even out of spiritual work. Do you want to be more creative? More productive? More happy? Better at relationships? Deeper connection to God? Ultimate understanding? Freedom from all suffering?

These can be very different goals requiring different methods. And no one can tell you what you should want. That's up to you. Nowhere is it written that you must aim for the highest spiritual stage. In fact, maybe the highest spiritual stage is not appropriate for you because you want something else out of life. Get really fucking clear what you want and then work toward that.

I respect this comment, this is the key sticking point for most of us on the self help journey ... what do YOU Want? You don't have to meditate or do anything, it's all YOUR choice. 

What will I triple down on? 

• Creativity Creativity Creativity 
  • Productivity
  • Relationships 
  • Vibe personality likeability Humour 
  • 10/10 Humour & charisma 
  • Materialism > Fast sexy Cars, motorbikes, quadbikes, Holiday every 2 weeks, Multiple Houses across countries, low taxes, watches 10/10 clothing & style, owning The best Art pieces (For inspiration & beauty)
  • Inspiration & Beauty (Which is why materialism CAN'T be neglected) > Living in beautiful place, nature woods trees gardens flowers animals beautiful women everywhere Great art waterfools mountains monkeys 
  • Freedom/Power (Many layers to this > of course escape wage slavery & high paying online income is 1 key layer, another might be multiple passive income streams, another might be local or global status, local status can relate to game, another key thing is multiple passports & permanent visas to live in Europe, USA & other attractive localities whenever I want with no exceptions ... this is a given to me, without this my life is medicore as fuck). 
  • Success 
  • 80/20 Health >> Don't wanna be perfect >> Only goal is to detox all toxins from my body, remove all mental disorders increase IQ, age (in both vitality and appearance) as slow as a man can age such that I'm fucking literal 18-25 year old goddesses when I'm like 65, remove all ADHD, OCD ect... remove all physical injuries + constant access to an organic fresh diet, other than that I am allowed to drink, take drugs & smoke weed eat "bad food" too, as long as the 80% is handled, I am healthy vital high testosterone there is no underlying disorders and have an insane endless sex drive 
  • Growth 
  • Mastery (Life mastery, how dare u only desire to master 1 thing? Boring af, master 100 things)
  • Power
  • Hedonism (Leo got this one wrong hedonism is great if you do it RIGHT). 
  • 10/10 Game 
  • Skills 
  • 80/20 Education (Forcing myself to learn the things that really count, particularly meta learning, self - reflection, structure journalling organization strategy efficiency EQ, understanding the functions of the mind & body & Practical stuff) 
  • Go back in time & not waste the prime of my life ... Oh shit I already did this well maybe I should just cry instead. 

On 23/05/2022 at 1:04 PM, Striving for more said:

Postponing some intentions because my mind is in a fog and I can't concentrate too well rn. 

Intentions : 

• Respond to "Do not" just use this forum post > Multiple responses 
  • Praise yung guys impressive wisdom 
  • Complex multi layered nuanced response to someone here
  • PUA Journals ( Very important) > Might just keep to private journal (I get so many insights & analysis in my own head from just 1 interaction that it'll get exhausting to share it all i dunno or maybe I just don't feel like publicizing rn)
  • Repost my comment on thread from days ago that I deleted & didn't need to

Problems : 

• Too much caffiene, dairy, cheese 
  • Watching self help in the morning, bad timing I should be doing routine & Inmediate shower or exercize>shower first (can listen to self help whilst exercizing but not when lying in bed not doing anything thats dumb) 
  • Sleep routine fucked again
  • Waking up too late
  • feeling exhausted atm 
  • Burnt out
  • forgetting my routines 
  • Issue with filtering myself & deleting my comments, still self - conscious. 

Mercury : 

• Have completely lost track of my chelation goals, when am I going to start? 
  • It's been 15 - 18 months now since I've had the intention to chelate ... 
  • It takes years to benefit from it ...

Rebuilding the basics : 

1. Schedule & timeblock my time 
  2. To do list & priority lists
  3. morning / evening routine 
  4. less caffiene 
  5. Better sleep 
  6. No more snooze 
  7. No checking phone or self help audio whilst still lying in bed
  8. ^1st goal always to just jump up & perform routine 

WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH. 

This is tooo much. 

Lets just change 1 of these things for a week. 

I'm deluding myself as if I can focus on all this at once. 

I choose : To do list + Morning Routine

... This might just be enough to have a good day either way, everything else may just fall in place.