Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ll Ontology ll

Consciousness (state self awareness) - (Closed Journal)

2 posts in this topic

Yal can figure this out, same deal with the heart journal and the self awareness journal (to come), the latter will correspond here to this titled journal at the same time post completion of the heart journal.

I'm not that far into the video, consciousness wasn't defined so I'll let that go for now, "everything" can be a definition but there's something more to say there too we'll see how this rolls.

Going to be exciting business, here we'll for example be exploring how to self induce consciousness states through mental effort alone which I have a bit of experience in however had to go back to rock bottom bare basics with the heart realising this was the first stepping stone and not this work here.

We'll explore all possible maps of maps on this subject as its a real easy one to build intellectual maps on.

Will blow the door right open as per usual aye.

"Heart" and its contribution can be considered, a state and influencer of states of consciousness of course, we'll roll with that for the minute.

Cheers for the inspiration LG12 (like D12), sincerely.

Love. Wisdom. ✷LW12✷. Wisdom. Love. ✷WL12✷

Sellin them t's, just designed this one yal hit me up if you want to book a spot.

Screen-Shot-2022-05-12-at-3-04-14-pm.png

Edited by ll Ontology ll

Will watch the rest of the vid bout 22 min in say next month or so, it makes me feel out of sorts to listen to it for more than that time.

Looking forward to.