EyolfTheWolf

Go soft or Go hard

6 posts in this topic

Dr. Joe Dispenza meditations. The weirdest meditations ever. Change your brainwaves and you will change your feeling, habits, actions and end up with a life you love to live. And buy all his wonderful meditations, courses and weeklong retreats, which are not training. This is ofcourse argued amongst many expensive trainings out there, that if you are not willing to pay for a course or a teaching, are you really going to implement it?. This man is well studied. Neuroscientist, he dives deep into the science of meditation and changing your brain. Anyways. The science shows it works. By measuring advanced meditators it clearly shows that they easily change their brainwaves during meditations. 

The most spoken about meditation is possibly the "Blessings of the energy centers meditation". Which is all about connecting to the energy centers of the body. Which I dont really believe in to be honest. I just kinda believe in it. Because I want to believe in it, sorta. So many people I am in contact with talk about chakras and everything that they learn on instagram, and it is not anything grounded in their own experience. I believe that we are able to reach super high states of consciousness. At the same time I dont really believe in shit. I do alot of Kriya Yoga, that I have an app for, and they focus on different "chakras", throat, pineal gland, heart center etc. and at this point I dont argue with people about Chakras or eating orange in the sun will heal your Solar Plexus chakra. When people talk about speaking up and using your voice means you have an open throat, I can have that conversation. But to be completely honest, I appreciate the less woo-woo vocabulary when speaking about this. After diving deep into the work of Peter Ralston and Brad Blanton, I´ve started loving the simple ways of speaking about these things. For example, let´s say you sing and you dance, and afterwards you feel great. Wonderful. Now you have different ways you can think about that experience, and you can draw different conclusions. Ralston encourages being open and not draw conclusions. Brad Blanton (Radical Honesty) encourages you to stay with the sensation that you call "feeling great". And you know where Im ficken getting at. I want to swear but I dont wanna get banned :P 

Heres a demonstration of radical honesty for you. It's about sensations in your body. Being present. Feeling what is there. And expressing it out loud. What I want to show you is I notice and I imagine. This is a mindfullness kind of exercise where you notice the sensations in your body, and you "imagine" you notice the thoughts present in your mind. 

I notice a tingling sensation in my belly, and I can feel the tingling spreading out over my back right now. I notice my feel on the ground. I imagine this exercise is allowing me to ground myself right now in this moment. I notice my hands. I notice I am writing now. I imagine I just spent 5 minutes clicking though websites. I notice my feet on the ground again, and a strong urge to go and pee. I notice the thought I should go pee, and then do a meditation. 

I am exited to chare something with you, and I will post that as the next post. And that is How to do a Joe Dispenza Meditation in 5 easy steps. If theres one thing both Peter Ralston, Radical Honesty and Dr. Joe have in common it's challenging your old beliefs. 

Dr. Joe Dispenza Exercise

Step 1: Ask yourself "What is the greatest ideal of myself that I can show up as today?" 

Step 2: Write down 4 thoughts, actions, feelings that you want to drop. Thoughts like "I can't", "It's too hard" and "I'll never succeed". Are you complaining, blaming, feeling sorry for yourself?. Write these down and notice when you are thinking those thoughts. 

Step 3: Create your new self. Write down 4 thoughts, actions and feeling you want instead. What are the thoughts of that greatest ideal of yourself? 

Step 4: Take some time before you go to bed and feel gratitude. Really feel it. Let it settle into your body. 

Step 5: Opening your awareness to the space around you. This is something you can do wherever you are at any time during the day. You can close your eyes and become aware of the space around you. This calms your nervous system and slows down your brain waves. 

Example 

1. "I want to show up, full of love and compassion, with no more back pain and gut issues" 

2. Thoughts I will become aware of thorughout the day: "I can never get healthy", "I am depressed and I will never become happy", "I am a very sick person" "It's too hard for me to change". 

These go with the actions of biting nails, staying up late, getting stuck in negative thought loops, mindlessly scrolling online. With feelings of lack, unworthyness, nervousness, and concern 

3. Intstead i will now think "I am extremely healthy.", "I have incredible fitness", "I easily run up mountains", "I love the food that I eat and it makes me feel so fresh and nourished.", "I am so exited to wake up early to practice yoga, it gives me so much strength and vitality:". This is linked to the emotions of Gratitude, Empowerment, Strength and Compassion. 

4. Let's feel it now. Really feel it. I feel tingles in my body now. I notice a slight smile. I imagine this is some form of optimistic energy releasing in my body now. Thank you. 

5. Here we go. 

Today I liberated some Prana (15 Vayu Namaskar (Sun Salutations) 

I started my day at work with little sleep, and feeling quite low and thinking "poor me that has so much stuff to do today" kind of thoughts. 

And actually managed to turn it upside down with Yoga. I learned something called "Vayu Namaskar" from my online Kriya Teacher Octavio. It´s basically just 3 sun salutations, exept more in the kriya style, with a little bit of mula banda, not overdoing potentially overstimulating poses (chaturanga dandasana aka Upward Dog), I did three of these and wow. So the next hour I did 3 more, and 3 more. I think I ended up doing 15 of these in 5 separate sessions. Ending every session with some standing meditation and then seated meditation. And it might not seem like much, but these short meditations of 10-15 minutes spread out. WOW. What an impact. I intend to make this a stable in my lifestyle. Just as people do for example 5 push ups every time they enter or leave their room, I would love to do 3 Sun Salutaions, every or every other clock hour, at least 3-5 times a day, and in addition doin full length sessions, and incorporating some more exercises, and on some days even have a yoga meditation retreat. 

Reminds me of a goof friend who was super dedicated to Sadhuru Yoga wo told me that, whenever you need a little boodt throughout the day, try doing three sun salutations. 

Reccomendations: 

- ThePractice Bali https://www.thepracticebali.com/the-practice-online/ I am not sponsored by them, but I should be. Most powerful yoga I ever tried. Get their free trial and let me know what you think! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmb4H0PRAs&ab_channel=Actualized.org Leo preaching aboout Kriya. 

- Sadhguru always talks about Kriya aswell as the means to dissacociate from your mind and body. I mean this stuff could give you enlightenments easily so why not. 

5-bullet segment rip off from Tim Ferriss 

My life purpose

~ My Life Purpose is ofcourse attaining the deepest states of consciousness and spreading Love and Joy.

~ Exploring the depths of consciousness, and see how conscious can we become. My plan for achieving this is through meditation, yoga, breathwork, through nature, the dream world (lucid dreaming), and higher self transcending ego practice, taking a higher perspective. I'm sure psychedelics will become a part of this further down the line. 

~ Inspiring others to realize their true nature, and to do so through a playful web platform & comedy. 

~ I know I'm not fully and wholly living my purpose every day yet, but I am slowly and incrementaly bringing more and more of this into my being. The consciousness is deepening and i can feel this affecting my close ones to a large degree. Stepping out of my inner circle is still a huge challenge for me, that I am slowly stepping into through communities that I sometimes join fir events and social gatherings. I am deepening my passion for showing the world who I am, and not giving a fuck about opinions. How can I express myself to the fullest? 

"Because you can fail at what you don't want, so why not take a chance on doing what you love?" ~Jim Carrey. 

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us." ~Marianne Williamson

What I'm working on creatively

I am renovating my room. This is a passion project for me. As I love creating a beautiful space, that is simplistic, minimalistic, clean and pulls you back into your center. A sacred place, A temple if you will, that is in perfect alignment with your Life Purpose. 

I've also been filming and I am envisioning making more videos of different stuff. Just filming and editing landscapes and sceneries as well as documentaries and comedy. How that will play out Im not sure but the camera is my friend definetely. Editing programs I still have yet to learn properly. 

How I'm training 

So I've been going at it with this Kriya. Starting my days with it. Doing em throughout the day, before workouts. And it lights up my energy.

In addition Im bouldering, and training kickboxing on bag. I am generally active on a daily basis, working in the garden etc. An I've been doing cold baths and saunas almost every day. Makes me feel great :) 

What I'm eating 

Keto / Bulletproof Diet / Mostly Primal / Mostly Caveman

I have a strong belief in this diets ability to heal the body from auto-immune disease and inflamation. You probably have to stick with the diet for a longer period of time and slowly starve all the bad bacteria in your gut. Fungal infections and parasites as some will call them. 

A lot of grass fed lamb. Organic & Local Eggs. Loads of Organic Chicken. Mackerel and Salmon. Some grass fed pork. Avocados. Lots of oils; Avocado oil, Olive oil, Fish Oil. Black Tea and Green Tea, Yerba Mate and Pu-Erh. And lots of veggies; Brussel Sprouts, Green Kale, Spinach, Asparagus, Broccoli, Celery etc. 

As I am gaining more knowledge and resources I will start including more and more Wild meat; Elk, Reindeer, Deer etc. Raw Local Honey. Berries in season. Fruit in season. 

What I'm cooking

I will make Lam Chili, Thai Chicken Stew (with coconut milk), Chicken Thighs, Steak and Veggies, Omelet is also a staple. 

If I struggle with appetite I'll rather focus on soups and more liquid calories (soups, stews, oils, tea with butter). 

Exercise for The Higher Self

Do you struggle with inner conflicting thoughts? Here is a genius exercise to gain clarity of thought. 

Write down the thoughts as a dialogue between two parts of your mind. And give them names 

1. "Sadboy Doubty". "You can't do it, you are broke, and you're not able to get a job" 

2. "Gary The Adventure Guy". "I am amazing, I am supported by everyone around me, and I will attain my dream job easily" 

1. "But you don't even have any job interviews, and you are too afraid to get anything done" 

2. "I might be nervous, but nervousness is but exitement to me. I am ready for these challenges to help me grow the living example that you can manifest your dream job easily." 

And you are neither of these voices, although number 2 sounds alot more positive and uplifting. The are nothing but parts of you, and you are not these parts, although they are part of you, they are not you. You are the essence, the Higher Self if you will. The observer that stands on the sidelines watching all the thoughts of your mind happening, not associating with them. You can even respond as the Higher Self. 

Higher Self "I love you guys fighting. You are loved and you are parts of me. And you are not in control, although you are welcome top speak up when I let you. But beware that you will not be taken that seriously. THanks for the entertainment and input though. Love and chi" 

Today you're getting an explanation of Epilepsy 

Epilepsy is a neurological disorder. It is an umbrella for different conditions that occur within different cell networks in the brain. The cause can therefore vary, it can be genetically pre-disposed, it can be developed through teens and adolescence, it can be the result of brain trauma or head injury, and it can always be unknown. The common denominator for the different conditions we name epilepsy is returning seizures. Epilepsy seizures can be focal (partial) or generalized. Focal seizures are those that affect only one very specific part of the brain. This can manifest itself in many different variations of epileptic seizures, from muscle spasms, loss of consciousness, the person becoming stiff, person seeming dazed and confused, all depending on which cell network of the brain that is affected. Generalised seizures are usually the most serious, as the person is guaranteed a loss of consciousness. People that have this usually carry acute medicine with them at all times, as these seizures can be fatal if not handled correctly. 

Thankfully epilepsy is very treatable. The most typical treatment is medicine. This is not necessarily the very first treatment to turn to. Stress is the main cause for an epileptic seizure, and anything you can do to reduce stress will significantly decrease the chances of seizures. Sleep, diet, hydration, routine, comfort, exercise etc. all greatly affect the possibilities of having seizures. And it helps around 70% of epileptics become free from seizures. Although effective, these also have side effects that everyone should consider thoroughly. The people who doesn't achieve the desired effect form these drugs, turn to other forms of treatment. These include Vagus Nerve Stimulator (VNS), an interesting device that stimulates a nerve that somehow lowers the frequency of seizures. Ketogenic diet.  Makes sense as a ketogenic diet can contribute to stable energy and mood, lower stress and eliminate food sensitivities. The last one is brain surgery. 

Epilepsy is not an illness. It is a neurological disorder. Treatable. Possibly healable. 

Metaphysically speaking epilepsy is a disorder that is neutralized by harmony. Epilepsy is epilepsy. Epilepsy is not the word. The word is a label. The thing is not the word. The concept of epilepsy is the word. But that is just an idea. What we are speaking about with epilepsy is something far greater, it is a function of a brain that is stressed. Epilepsy just a part of the universe out of balance, and epilepsy is love, just like anything else. So let's love the epilepsy so much that it will probably dissapear completely. We are the creators, and we are forming new cell networks in our brains every second, programing every thought we think into our brain. therefore, as we lower our brainwave frequency, and we go into the infinite present moment, we can see and feel anything into reality. We can also just accept that we are one with the universe, and as you love the universe, the universe loves you right back. What a way to heal.