Preety_India

I'm just depressed

105 posts in this topic

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Upper boundary) 

68sg99.jpg

A healthy ego is one that has been carefully weeded out so that you can use it when needed to survive as an individual in a world of form, create in a world of form and help others. Your ego helps you manage your time, care for yourself and others, plan for the future. Any past knowledge or future planning is all from your ego. You learn to use the ego and not have it use you. Denying the ego or not having compassion for the ego means denying your physical form and the physical world as whole. 

On the other hand, yes the ego IS the devil. But contrast is what allows our existence. There is no light without dark. 

They key is to keep as little of the ego around as possible and still have an amazing life while you are incarnate in the world of form. 

(Lower boundary) 

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰••••••••••••••••••••••••••⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰• ...

68s3lm.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

(Upper boundary) 

Applying unconditional love to the ego is a very healthy first step this way it feels safer to bring more of itself outside of the shadows, loving your failings allows you to keep them under tabs and transmute them much much quicker. Like a child who is scolded for being who he is will eventually begin to simply hide who he is and do what he wants more sneakily, I know i did haha. The whole "Ego is the enemy kill it at all costs" attitude which your likely going hear advised often and is just ego anyway. One who is truly without a shred of ego would also psychically die, even your body is just ego/boundaries, so if someone with a mouth tells you they have no ego guess whats talking.

68sh34.jpg

Supplement your spirtual pratice with some healthy structure to make your ego a more suitable tool for expressing the divine truths gained from the spirtual pratices. Things such as deepening your understanding of psychology and training your ego to have healthier goals and ways to satisfy its needs like working out instead of video games, a healthier diet, or making your dating standard focused on seeking a well rounded psychologically stable person with healthy self respect instead of the hottest person at any cost. On the psychology side I recommend Jordan Peterson's full psychology courses he posted on youtube, they are basically just him teaching a entire collage class that you can enjoy for free(although id take his emotional political criticisms with a grain of salt they have some truth but only partially like anyone who 100% sure of anything). They are great for providing a solid foundation that provide a support for your spiritual practices. Spiritual practices such as meditation, psychedelics, and yoga can decrease the density of your ego but if you dont build the foundation of a healthy relationship with ego first sometimes it backfires and the ego with will claim the insights creating the ultimate sneaky ninja of spiritual ego which often ends someones progress for very long amounts of time.

(Lower boundary) 

•⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰••••••••••••••••••••••••••⊱⊱⊱⊱✸⊰⊰⊰⊰• ...

68s2az.jpg

627iqp.gif

Edited by Preety_India

(Upper boundary) 

We can do better! Many of us are busy, have a lot of responsibilities and obligations, and often feel strapped for time. Having a great morning routine can make all the difference in being productive, achieving goals, feeling organized, and doing all of this with confidence.

66ga1x.jpg

I'm thinking about pisces and virgo compatibility. 

It feels very genuine. I had a Virgo female friend and we got along really well. 

I can't think of a Scorpio, their intensity and sensual nature can drive me nuts. And libra is not too strict with me. 

So my soulmate is a Virgo. 

I think a Virgo understands my feelings like no other. 

Pisces and Virgo Compatibility 

Pisces is opposite, or six signs apart, from Virgo, the mutable earth sign, which makes them like two sides of the same coin. Ruled by dreamy Neptune, the Fish is deeply spiritual, empathic, artistic, and emotional, all of which can be very inspiring — or very confusing and disorienting — to rational, grounded, orderly Virgo. If they're willing to learn how to speak one another's language, the combo of Pisces' spiritual water and Virgo's practical earth lays down fertile ground for a bond that flourishes.

But 

But but.. A Virgo can find me disorderly.... Which I secretly am. 

Edited by Preety_India