Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mojsterr

Does anyone on LSD ever have visions of some other place that appears real?

1 post in this topic

A topic about colors in a diffrent section sparked my memories of some of my LSD trips that seem to have a recurring theme for me, ever since it first started, like I am going back to some place that might have been my past life, or something similar.

I remember once - this happened only that time - having an experience of me suddenly flying over some area, allong some road. Something in my gut said Brasil, or South America, just by the looks of the road and the surroundings. After that introduction I suddenly found myself in some kind of a wreckage on some high altitude. Like a car crash perhaps on some high bridge. I somehow cut through the floor to save myself while in that panic, but instead of saving I started falling down a long way on another road far beneath me, to my death. Upon the fall everything went black and then some white light, like a tunnel. Then the trip ended.

I had a very strong sensation that this was me in a past life. Or another explanation would be tapping into the collective consciousness and seeing someone else going through that, like I see his memories. But the prevalent sense is that it was me.

Before falling to my death, I only remember the color blue, because the insides of that car or whatever were predominatly blue.

Blue is now also my favorite color and I was wondering if it could be somehow connected. Like I carried that from my direct past life. This trip was around 3 years ago.

But then there are other trips which keep repeating everytime since it first started. It doesn't matter what else is going on in my life at the time, but at the peak of the trip I would always suddenly tap into some unspeakable horror. Some sensation of people in some accident that's about to happen. Either I hear a lot of voices screaming at once, which to me sounds like people on an airplane that's going down, or the other one is seeing a body really swollen up and caught in somekind of a fish net and under water. The body looks as if it was dead for a few days. Really gruesome. It doesn't scare me, but it's more of a curiosity. But I have a sense of something really heavy about that. Like there is something unresolved in me and it keeps taking me back to these places. Part of me thinks it's me dying in some other life or lives.

I feel like in that LSD state I started tapping into some higher frequency where everything is connected and I can pick up the different transmissions from that ether. But it's not different things on separate trips, it's always the exact same visions and exact same screams.

After these visions first started, every next LSD trip brings me abit closer to solving the puzzle, but still far away from anything concrete. But the visions and screams are stronger. Just unimaginable tragedy and horror.

One other time I suddenly found myself in someone elses head. Observing him walking through his house, myself not recognizing it, and seing it hrugh his pair of eyes. Like its his home and he's just walking around. I remember saying to myself "this isn't right, this is someone's personal life, I should'b be peeking in" and it stopped.

And another one happened only once, I think, related to the airplane crash and the body underwater above - seing police cars and rescuers at some accident site. I don't know If I'm seing it from a rescuers perspective, like I'm the rescuer who came to the scene, or from someone involved in the accident and dying there. Or perhaps just from some third person perspective.

You know the kind of stuff that you KNOW can't be just made up by your brain. Not just random flashing colors and thoughts, but the certainty of it being real is too strong. That strong gut feeling of it.

I just wonder if this is me from some other life.

Or, if we are all connected, experiencing someone else's tragedy and tapping into those memories.

Edited by mojsterr