Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrawingBase

The Ultimate Financial Independence Course

1 post in this topic

After running through all the Life Purpose Course - I have found it, and now I have a clear direction and sense of who I am.

This request is to make you [Leo] considering doing a 24 hour course* explaining how to put your subconscious mind to work with proper suggestions - the goal is to make it do the heavy lifting for you.

This comes to me when you left "incomplete" details in your course and also the free series on youtube from how to escape wage slavery, onwards - with regards to influencing your subconscious and/or raising money to fulfill your dream, and also the fact that I experience this problem having a job and not a business.

Before actualised you started your "bootstrapped" internet maketing business with your brother. This offered your the financial independence to pursue your life purpose and give me deep insights.

Now, my way of action is to do the same. The reality is that yes, we need to learn SEO, Marketing, & Sales - but how come with so much mental work and contemplation I get no movement and no ideas to the best way possible to make things work.

This request is to put your knowledge into one course in wich you elaborate on specific things like:

Why your imagination works and how 10 minutes daily can change you in 5 years. The proper way to visualise with examples, timing and proper strategies like:

How to talk to your subconscious.

Dopamine detox.

Guided visualisation - the way you do it.

Daily habits on business research and marketing testing.

Guidelines and Timeframes.

Because yes, I want to build an underwater city :]] but I need smart work for that, not just hard.

Thank you and I hope you consider.

Marius.