Johnny Galt

Could a country grow it's own food? Can it be done?

25 posts in this topic

@Neuroknot No, don't apologize, we must take obstacles and barriers into account, deconstruct them and look at it from all angles.

I believe that in first world countries you have many like the two of us, and we are tired of deception and deceit, corruption and fraudulence, and I'm sure if these changes were transparent and above table, we could keep each other in check.

Note, if a country were to do this and they had an abundance where costs went down and our health went up, this would create a ripple effect of generosity and in turn it would become contagious. 

I'll say it again and again, to the doubters and naysayers, we only know what we know, the world we see is not a reflection of our true nature, our true state, this can all be done, it's just a matter of will, belief, and persistence, and in turn, it can be done, in turn it will be done. 

@Johnny Galt Well for better or worse I'm from a third world country and it would be dumb to think that I’m the only guy from Argentina that thinks in this way. So if anything is a matter of time until someone with the same mindset rise up to power.

Is a wating game. 

@Neuroknot No. It begins here and now with this dialogue and Argentines play a good soccer (football) and so you're good in my book ;) 

The earth depends on us to take radical action, it is in need of our help, and so I urge us all to stop waiting, and to start thinking boldly, regardless of the odds, move in a direction that inspires and in turn this will draw others towards you into the circle, and in turn we become an unstoppable force. 

If Messi or Maradona did not go for gold with all of their being would they have become the superstars that they are? would they have defied all odds? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UjTZA4XmDc

Edited by Johnny Galt

@Johnny Galt Indeed my friend. Your words fill me up with inspiration!

Haha what a goal!! I guess I have in my veins the capability to score that goal. Hope we all have ;)

@Neuroknot Its in your blood indeed!  

Get your thinking cap on and see what new ideas perculate to the surface.

Edited by Johnny Galt