Sattu

Live Earn Hardwork For Other But You Have No Money And Time For Youself

3 posts in this topic

Hi

My name is Satyendra.I am a software engineer. I loved one girl in 2004(12 class) but when i proposed her in 2008 she has engaged with another guy and get married. Same time one girl proposed me she has elder than me 3 years, she belongs to poor family.Some reasons we could not get marry ever, but she has said to me you have to take care of my whole life, if you leave me then i will sucide.I am earning 24,000 inr. I am giving her 5000 per month. My cousin brother is living with me so I have taken the room here i am spening 10000 inr. In my 12th i lived in aunty(my cousing brother mom) house she has motivated me for B.tech. Rest I am investing on me. I start from 7:00 am in morning and reach at 10 p.m. just checking email and news sleeping and going on. On weekend Saturday & Sunday Just doing R & D to speed up my office work and past weeks listing Leo Gura and Team Span and other motivational vedio.

Anybody share their experience what is the end of this type life(Good or Bad).

6 hours ago, Sattu said:

Hi

My name is Satyendra.I am a software engineer. I loved one girl in 2004(12 class) but when i proposed her in 2008 she has engaged with another guy and get married. Same time one girl proposed me she has elder than me 3 years, she belongs to poor family.Some reasons we could not get marry ever, but she has said to me you have to take care of my whole life, if you leave me then i will sucide.I am earning 24,000 inr. I am giving her 5000 per month. My cousin brother is living with me so I have taken the room here i am spening 10000 inr. In my 12th i lived in aunty(my cousing brother mom) house she has motivated me for B.tech. Rest I am investing on me. I start from 7:00 am in morning and reach at 10 p.m. just checking email and news sleeping and going on. On weekend Saturday & Sunday Just doing R & D to speed up my office work and past weeks listing Leo Gura and Team Span and other motivational vedio.

Anybody share their experience what is the end of this type life(Good or Bad).

Hi @Sattu So I am going to just go through this line by line, you are a software engineer, you fell in love with a girl that was already engaged and she got married. 

Another woman expressed interest in you, but she is poor.  This is where I get a bit confused and perhaps you can help me understand better? 

There are reasons you have that you cannot marry ( as in it is not possible) this woman ever, but she is telling you if you do not support her financially she will harm herself?

You are paying her 5000 so she won't kill herself?  (whatever your currency is, I'm not familiar with inr. I'm sorry.)

You have your cousin's brother living with you and you're spend 10,000 on rent.   Sounds like you are working all of the time?

So I am not certain what your question is.  Is it about how many hours you are working?  Is it about the woman you are paying money but can't marry or she will hurt herself? 

By,"what is the end of this life?"  Do you mean how does a life like this end?  Do you mean is this a quality life to lead? 

Based upon what you have shared so far, it sounds like you do much for others I'm wondering what you do for you to make you feel good? 

Thanks for your support. yesterday I was so depressed on my lifestyle so i wrote it.