thisintegrated

The most powerful experiences are those viewed from a non-physical perspective

1 post in this topic

This won't make sense to most, but I wanted to share anyway.

I just listened to a super nostalgic old song I had forgotten, and had such a deep, profound experience.

I feel like there is a specific perspective I tapped into.  It's the same feeling / perspective I sometimes experience when trying to imagine/remember existence before being born.  It has its own "taste".  It always feels weirdly nostalgic.  I don't know  exactly what triggers it, but it seems like a specific type of expanded awareness. 

It's not quite "ego-less", but the "ego" takes on a "divine"/"magical" quality, and views the regular human experience through a much much more sophisticated lens. It's like I'm more human than ever, yet also more detached from being human than ever.

It reminds me of how psychedelics can make you experience ordinary things "for the first time" again.

Now, sure, each human's own perspective has value and is unique.  And sure, an experience of life from some kind of a god perspective might be more "ultimate" in some way, but I feel like the best way to go through existence would, in theory, be that "for the first time"  perspective I mentioned.  It's always unique, rich, and fascinating.  I feel like it's heaven, but a  "human"  specific version of it.  Maybe not a "perfect" heaven, but one with some old fashioned "style" or something .,.damn, I really can't communicate this properly?‍♂️?‍♂️

Anyway, the problem is.. equilibrium/homeostasis will always win.   Extraordinary perspectives will always be a struggle to maintain.  I don't yet understand how to solve this, or if I even should. 

Edited by thisintegrated