Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CodyXarex

Is Houston right for me?

3 posts in this topic

I'm moving from a small city in Missouri because I can't find any dating options there. Almost every woman I talk to is taken unless she's a single mom and ratched. I don't have anything against single moms, but I've had bad experiences trying to date them, and I'd rather just avoid the drama of it. I like my ghetto people, but I don't think I could date someone ghetto.

The only place I might have a chance at meeting someone is getting involved with a church for a few years, but I'm not a big church person (not saying I'm not a Christian)

Although I'm not a fan of church, I'd be willing to go if I made friends there or had a girlfriend who goes. But I'm much more interested in different kinds of spiritualities and religions, and exploring them for the sake of knowledge.

What's the dating like here like? What's the social life like here? What are people like? What is wrong or missing in my perspective?

Edited by CodyXarex

Why not Austin?

Austin is the best game in Texas.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura You know that might actually be worth checking out. I remember going through Austin on a Greyhound before, and the style of it seemed more like it'd be right for me.

I still feel like I'm missing some bigger picture though about myself and my dating preferences. Like I'm making a lot of assumptions.

Idk I guess I'll just drive through there and check them both out on my way to Arizona. I'm taking your advice and figuring out how to move someplace where I can practice game and have a social life.

I've considered just flying to another city overnight on the weekends but I feel like that's a temporary fix to a bigger problem.

Edited by CodyXarex