Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kieranperez

Upcoming Online Weekend Enlightenment Intensive

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys, just want to share with you an opportunity for those that are serious to attend an upcoming online enlightenment intensive here in the US - though since it's online it's pretty much irrelevant so long as you have access to Zoom. I know this teacher personally and she's great. She's been leading Enlightenment Intensives for quite some time and has been participating in them since the old Charles Berner days back in the 70s. I'm very fond of her. It's also pretty affordable and since it's all at home it can be quite a convenience for those of you that are a bit short of cash but are also truly commited to really have the opportunity to really dive deep, get serious, and have a breakthrough. If you do fit in that camp she told me she'll give a discount to anyone whose referred by me. If you are interested just go through the link below and if you want to get in touch with her it's pretty easy to get in touch with her over email and even have a chat with her over Zoom. I hope this invitation serves you well. 

https://www.loversoftruth.net