Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nercohype

Confusion

1 post in this topic

Hello my lovely and wise friends! I need your opinion on this conversation I had with my friend.

My friend who is about  stage orange/green and has never being interested in spirituality. Last Monday he had an awakening. He came to me and told that he has connected with consciousness and felt every human beings emotions. He told me that he was having full body orgasms and he gave all humanity one big orgasm. He kept saying that the answer is so simple. 
He has been depressed for many years but now he is completely different person. Which I am very grateful for. 
I'm still a seeker, I have barely any first hand experiences with mystic states. So I was very interested with his insights.

So I tried to prope him with questions. Example. Why is there something rather than nothing? 
but all he says is that: He feels and knows that I am confused. That I need to stop brining him into the conversation and focus on my own realization. 

I do understand that i must experience IT myself and not just believe what others have said. 

But I'm just trying to understand where did he came up with the idea that I'm confused. When I ask: where did he came up with that idea, he answers that: He just knows and feels that I am confused because the questions I ask. That he is a mirror of all humanity's emotions. He says he feels that I'm struggling with questions. He tells me that he can feel the questions in his mind which I'm supposedly struggling with.

Honestly speaking I do not feel like I'm not confused with my emotions or questions. But I'm also aware that I might be deceiving myself. I love contemplating spiritual topics. I have done some psychedelics and gained some insights there. Meditation with weed have given me glimpses of oneness. He reacted very intensely when I asked if he is a God. He almost hit me in the face, that angry he became and it did scare me a little? He was angry at me because he thought I was lumping him with all the religious bullshit. 

I do feel that his realization is honest one but also as a sceptic, I can't blindly believe his words. My intuition tells me that he might be growing a spiritual ego but I'm also aware that it might be my ego reacting against truth. In all honesty I did feel the ego getting hurt. I noticed that. My question for you guys is: what do you guys make of this? Am I shadowed by the ego or is my friend? Or both? ?

Thanks you❤️