Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MellowD

Severely Low Consciousness

2 posts in this topic

I always wonder why it is that I am so inspired and intrigued in consciousnesses work considering where I came from. My family is the lowest sense of consciousness. I have difficulty in my personal life connecting with the people who are very close to me. I love my family and we just recently went through a tragedy in October. My 8 year old niece was struck by a car and passed away (her mom allowed her to go over to a friends house and the mother than let the kids go to the park across a busy street). I had made the choice to stay with my sister part of the week because her boyfriend works overnight. I worry about her before all of this and now I feel so much pain for her.  Its just hard because she never fully grew up before this. She was a great mom In no way do I want to be judgmental towards herI just want to be there for them. I want more than anything to inspire her. I have been working on personal development in my own life for about 3 years. I really do want to be a benevolent force in this world we live in. Is it possible to help someone raise their consciousness if they are not aware its a possibility. She is my older sister but she always says she feels like the younger one. I just want to be there in her time of need and help her realize that she can gain so much more in her life.  Also that she can turn this pain into growth. 

@MellowD i'm afraid i have to tell you that when it comes down to spiritual search, one has to find his strength in his own suffering.

something you can try is being completely honest and telling her what you feel. tell her that you suffer because she suffers. tell her that it's possible to find forgiveness.

but the best you can do is to awaken all the way.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth