Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
okulele

M. coming forth

4 posts in this topic

TOTAL FREEDOM

As this Total Freedom, I am free from everything. I can never be touched as I have no body or point, by which I am defined. I am pure space, but when looked closely, not even that.

People and circumstances act as if there is an entity inside this body (or anywhere else) - all that is an illusion. No-self is bigger than a thought could ever think.

Allowing, giving in, dissolving are all the play that is hardly noticed. There is nothing anywhere at all.

Total freedom is freedom from life, ultimately. Resting into death - as the freedom from anything whatsoever.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

THE TRANSPARENCY OF EVERYTHING

However heavily we might believe in all the things that we claim exist, the fact remains that they are a transparent apparition. There is no solid realness to anything.

The flow of things, one after another, is what we point to as the evidence, when we say that there is a solid ground. The same flow of things reveals that everything is just a movement in pure space, or even less then that.

It’s all good, I as a person, have nothing to say. Cause I’m encompassed by the Big One, and I am its play.

THE BIG JOKE

The joke of it all is, that we live as if something actually was real. We plunge into the ‘realness’ of our struggles, living fully and nobly, giving it our all, only to - sooner or later - come out the other end and admit it was all a joke. It was a play.

And here we are, resting in seeing the illusion of all things, knowing it full well to be only one side of the coin of Existence. The coin is turning, the other side coming again. Welcome.

I'm really sorry guys, I thought it would work. I thought I could write from this and share it with you, but it seems like this writing just doesn't want to come in English. I'll keep writing in my native language, but it's not for this forum then. Thanks for checking out the thread :)

Here is some of the writing in my native language:

pisani.jpg

and here is the dearest M.:

manjusri3.jpg

END OF JOURNAL!