Followers 0
Rasheed

How to Shave Beard

5 posts in this topic

How to shave beard?

Should you go upwards on downwards?

Confusing advice on internet...

Any shaving tips?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Do you mean trim it or shave off completely?

Either way electric razor works for me. Spares you needing to put chemicals on your face afterwards and lasts kinda forever unlike the replacable razors.

There are also special grooming ones with lots of fancy attachments

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I meant shaving it off completely.

I am shaving with Gilette Razor, any advice? 

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

@Rasheed the Gillette thingy is useful if you wanna keep 100% facial hair off (baby face).

I found if you keep a tiny bit by using electric razor (same you'd use to trim your hair) the skin does not dry out as much. 

Gillette is not too useful for longer beards

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Cool. Thanks.