Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epiphany_Inspired

Truth At All Costs, Or Karma!

1 post in this topic

Truth at ALL costs, or TRUE Karma!
OMG, I have now, through vivid personal experience...learnt this intense lesson! As usual, Leo is right! Real "mystic" evolution will require TRUTH AT ALL COSTS...with complete conviction, regardless of any side effects...That was a fucking amazing, and incredibly fucked up (but luckily still beautiful) 40th/NYE/NYD!

I also understand the concept that deception based on fear, for percieved "protection" is irrational, incongruent to the natural function of the universe, and lacking personal integrity. Totally! Still,I struggle with integrating this holistically. For example: If you know that witholding or altering the truth will prevent major drama, further trauma to yourself and/or others, your stability, etc...how do you become courageous enough to fully uphold this ultimate truth?

My main transformational take away to share is: when you see the dark-side of humanity clearly reflected in the toxic behaviour of some people, keep your eyes open...because stunning authentic individuals are around too, helping with a real sense of community, loving unconditionally, respecting you truly! Thank the universe that there are conscious individuals co-existing sustainably here on earth as well!

My other take away is about the power of GRATITUDE, please do not underestimate this shit! Here's an example, from my 40th. Every single person I included in my gratitude practice, was there! Not JUST contributing, but performing for free, creating amazing art for free, setting up, lending equiptment, loving unconditionally, supporting, cheering, etc...
With those that I perhaps took for granted, and did not include, it was a VERY different experience!

Edited by Epiphany_Inspired