Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zenny

Making A Choice!

3 posts in this topic

hey:))). I will explain a situation and has someone felt like this before.

I am 22. I have two drives now. I feel like exploring more about spirituality using vipassana , but, at the same time, I am driven towards adult parties and I even wanted to become a stripper. I feel like having an intimate relationship with one women and connect with her on a deeper level,but, at the same time ,I am driven towards the idea of involving in orgies, open relationship etc. if everything is already consciousness , and if everything is already perfect, does it matter what i choose? and even if i choose to spend a lot of time in spiritual work, is that even related to the consciousness which was never not aware or something like that!? how do i make a choice between the idea of indulging in many women and the idea of spiritual work ?.

2 minutes ago, zenny said:

hey:))). I will explain a situation and has someone felt like this before.

I am 22. I have two drives now. I feel like exploring more about spirituality using vipassana , but, at the same time, I am driven towards adult parties and I even wanted to become a stripper. I feel like having an intimate relationship with one women and connect with her on a deeper level,but, at the same time ,I am driven towards the idea of involving in orgies, open relationship etc. if everything is already consciousness , and if everything is already perfect, does it matter what i choose? and even if i choose to spend a lot of time in spiritual work, is that even related to the consciousness which was never not aware or something like that!? how do i make a choice between the idea of indulging in many women and the idea of spiritual work ?.

You want to become a male stripper? :D Anyway, you might have a deeper calling and also side quests. Your sidequests are all the women you wanna fuck. Maybe you get that first out of your way so your mind can be free from this and you can explore spirituality. If you don't complete your sidequests they will always be in your head, nagging and pulling at you.

This is why I suggest endulge in many women first, get that out of your way and then be free to do the spiritual work you need to do.

@The Alchemist  Hello:)). Thanks for replying bro:). ha ha, yes bro, i like dancing, and i like being sensual, so,the thought of becoming a male stripper was somewhat exciting. I think my sex drive is making me do all this. Will think about what you said, bro:). :)