omar30

What is meant by "being Conscious"?

1 post in this topic

Being Conscious is an ability to be Consciously Aware of your internal processing in your Awareness, Mind and Senses.

This is a fundamental feature in The Consciousness which allows a person to become aware of his internal process and thereby his Self-Awareness.

When we become consciously aware of how our physical senses are working, we are being conscious of our Mind.

When we become Consciously Aware of how the mind works, we are being Conscious of our Self-Awareness.

The Quran about being conscious

The Arabic word "إِلَهِ" is derived from the Root "ا ل ه". Because of religious and cultural influence, it is very hard to find the true meanings of these words. I have derived the meaning of the word "إِلَهِ" as "being Conscious" from my own subjective experiences of other known words from the Quran. The entire Quran is talking about the Cognitive and Spiritual Experiences, so it cannot be talking of an external God.

if we ponder enough into the below versus, you can experience it yourself.

73: 9: Controller of the Clarity and the covering from (influences); there is no being Conscious except It, so take it in charge.

The above verse is talking about "the Controller", which is our higher Conscious Entity, the Internal "I". so when it says there is no "إِلَهِ", it does not mean an entity outside, but it means there is no "being Conscious" other than it.

64: 13: The Consciousness - there is no being Conscious except It. And upon The Consciousness let put trust for the Stabilisation of Mind.

The above verse tells us that, The Consciousness apart from it there is no being Conscious in us, the entities in Mind and The Controller all are our own Creations, there is "No Conscious being, other than the Consciousness". This is the Overall message of Quran.

47: 19: So know that, there is no being Conscious except The Consciousness and ask protection from errors for your fault and for the Stability and The Well-being. And The Consciousness knows of your transformations and your Stagnation