Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Violet

How Do You Prioritize Your Investments Into Yourself?

3 posts in this topic

With 2017 just around the corner, I have been thinking about the process I should take in investing my resources, time, energy and money, to accomplish my goals. There is so much information and courses out there and it's not always clear to me what benefit I can derive that would further my progress. For example, reviews may not always be available, I can't always predict what behaviour I might actually be successful in adopting, and I can't always tell if it's even a worthwhile effort. To expand it more broadly, this could apply to how much I want to invest into relationships, health, career, and spirituality. 

How would I figure out what is most important to me and which would yield more impact in moving me forward?

How do you make prioritization work for you?

Thanks!

Rate, then see.

Relationships skills x/10

Health state/habits x/10

Skills related to my carreer field x/10

Spirituality/consciousness/emotional mastery habits x/10

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Congratulations, you've realized that life does not always present you with perfect information!

Fortunately, the human being comes equipped with a most remarkable tool for dealing with decision making in the face of complex and incomplete information, and it's called intuition!

Listen to your intuition and have faith that it will point you in the right direction. Leo has released a video on this :D