Baum

Metaphysical Mind Model

3 posts in this topic

It's presenting a basic simplification of my model.

Not sure where else to share it other than on this forum.

Would be nice to get some simple examples to build some intuition for how this works. Like some practical examples of how each element works. 

Why isn't intuition, envision, inspiration and empathy part of subconsciousness? 

Is the soul analogous to source? If so what is soul group? 

Get me right, i love it. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

11 hours ago, integral said:

Would be nice to get some simple examples to build some intuition for how this works. Like some practical examples of how each element works. 

Why isn't intuition, envision, inspiration and empathy part of subconsciousness? 

Is the soul analogous to source? If so what is soul group? 

Get me right, i love it. 

Hay

thanks for your exciting questions.

I will work on an example if I become inspired to work on it further again.

I was looking for a better word other than subconsciousness for that which is lost due to ego on the left part of the model. So I left it out here, it doesn't feel right.

But going with the term

Intuition, Envision, Inspiration and Empathy are not within the "subconsciousness" fully, but rather the missing degree that you potentially could experience in the psyche state.

Soul group are those souls that have a high degree of familiarity with each other. You would see that when you have someone you can easily relate to without much integration work of their nature into your. Empathy reach isn't as far as with a soul from another soul group. Love is very easy there.

Anyway the whole spiritual part of the model has a lot of layers and I am unsure yet myself, so I'd rather keep it simple on one in here.

Maybe laterI will see more.