Eren Eeager

Scopolamine, A Drug with unpopular psychiatric effects.

1 post in this topic

So scopolamine is an anticholinergic substance that is well known in medical circles but with very limited use, mostly used as patches for motion sickness. I was searching about this material after realizing that it has psychoactive properties. Scopolamine is the main psychoactive material in nightshades like datura. At high doses, it can cause hallucinations and amnesia. Anyways, many scientific studies have found that this substance has immediate antidepressant and anxiolytic action. So it can be used by mentally ill people to have an instant effect which is something rather rare among antidepressants, most of them require weeks before noticeable effect. Also, some studies have found another amazing effect of this substance. IT has been found that it helps massively with nicotine withdrawal and craving after smoking cessation. No withdrawal symptoms and fewer cravings were the effects among users who get treated in special clinics for smoking cessation. 

I have found a way online to easily access this material if you are interested. Do you know buscopan tablets? yes, those use for abdominal crampings. you can crush them and then smoke the powder. The active substance in these tablets is converted to scopolamine when smoking them and it was documented in many prisons that inmates used this method to get high. 

I crushed some tablets, subjected them to heat, and inhaled the smoke. Within 30 seconds I felt much much calmer, less anxious, and more lucid ( I have multiple mental illnesses) So yeah it works! I would not call it a high, It feels more meditation-like. I noticed also it is very good at eliminating OCD thoughts which huant me 24/7. Also, I am feeling a warm beautiful body fuzz. I felt no side effects. But I still don't know how much scopolamine I inhaled But  I think it is a very minimal dose. Does it have a psychedelic effect? I don't know,  maybe at higher doses but from reading datura trips they are quite mentally and physically taxing trips so don't recommend doing it for sure. 

Anyways, I  am wondering if I can use the active material in those scopolamine patches safely. Each one contains about 1 mg of scopolamine, but I am worried about any other substances within the patch if say I put it in my mouth to access the substance via the buccal route. Accessing IV socopolamine is not possible so   I am looking for ways to get the substance to experiment with.

WARNING: scopolamine can causes extreme physical and mental symptoms and even death if used in high doses and inappropriately.

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.