Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maru

1p-lsd - sense of being a fractal.

1 post in this topic

Iv been doing psychedelics for a few years now. And this year iv started messing with 1p-lsd. Of all the psychedelics iv tried it gives me the least amount of bad side effects.

Iv been working my way up the dose like i do with all psychedelics. 60ug more each trip.

About half a year ago i got to 240ug. Thats the dose where for me it started to feel really intense. In a good way. 

I remember laying down on my bed and closing my eyes. And i noticed i could barely sense my body at all. If i did not move it was like i was a hair away from being nothing. 

The visuals i saw were these 2d fractal patterns. And i got this strange sense that i was this pattern. 

I just laid there basking in the moment being a fractal and it was amazing. It had this peacefull euphoria which was very nice to experiance.

Now 2 weeks ago after half a year i mustered the courage to up the dose to 300ug. 

The trip was fine, but it felt in a way less then the 240ug trip. I could not get back to that feeling of becoming a fractal or loosing the sense of having a body.

Anyone else had an experiance like that? Im not sure what to make out of it. Im guessing i was close to something, but not quite there.