Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striving for more

Imagining Solutions (but obstacles) - STRUCTURE = FOUNDATIONAL

2 posts in this topic

I can't be at shared public places any more. 

don't have the time to rent now, but Im attached to this new city

But I need my space, I need a room & a vision board & art & instruments & lights & colors & a packed wardrobed & big cosy bed & I could take beautiful girls back & fuck em to the bone with the music & the candles & the lights & devour their flesh &  express myself through art & this would inspire me in the morning & Id wake up & scream the pain away & work on my dying business  ideas & dance around & do push ups & speak to myself in the mirror & build myself to the boss, the king I was born to become. 

But it's all a pipe dream still right now i, the problem is, can I have all that in a place where it's all worth it, hell yeah it would be worth it if I had that in this city, the girls are fine ass here too, but fuck, im in dirty ass shared bed shit right now & I have to depart, requisite variety is needed, maybe ill become immigrant, but that may affect rent, maybe I don't know

I could do all this if I went far far away, to another continent, but again I really like it here, I just want to be here. 

I DON'T EVEN RESONATE WITH THIS POST. 

U SEE TH LOGICAL MIND CAN ONLY HELP U SO MUCH. 

I Can feel my emotions, it's only resonating with pain. 

This post just makes me feel shit about what I should have but dont have because of some stupid politics, stupid people, fuck you. Go die ignorant fucks. 

I only resonate with pain right now. Im not emo, but i need to process it, & no i cant sleep, it wont happen today. Shit, THat's gonna make going out tomorrow hard, I may just have to accept social defeat & go out in the week, ]

maybe Ill find a therapist tomorrow ... BUT SHE BETTER BE HOT. (HUH?. yeah humans are fucked up aren't we)

That's right, my therapist better be hot, & she sucks my dick! (lol, hahaha, therapist fetish lolol)