Carlos MK

Gallimore's Psychonautical Neuroscience Master Course - Free resource

1 post in this topic

I am pretty sure this will blow many of your minds out! Before I say anything, reading the "course cover" will give you a great idea of the course tone:psychedelic-course-flyer-2_orig.jpg

For the ones that want to get right into it, here is the link:

Here are the units, (this is what you will learn):

1. Introduction to cellular neurobiology.
2. Introduction to information.
3. Introduction to world-building by the brain.
4. Tuning into the world.
5. Receptors and their signalling pathways.
6. Introduction to the classic psychedelics and their pharmacological activity.
7. How psychedelics work in the brain.
8. DMT as a 100% reality channel switch

##################################################

Personal notes:

WOW! The way in which this man explains the inner mechanics of our brain like nothing else I've seen before!

Don't let the titles of the units make you think that is going to be another boring and pointless lecture of scientific jargon by an individual who is unaware of how his own ego tricks him into framing his words with a "I am smarter than thou" aura. From the first video you will understand that this is a hardcore Psychonaut, sharing his knowledge to the world as a gift, to you.

Thanks to going through the first 4 units I've got such a beautiful picture of how the brain works and  mind continuously creates the model which we call reality in real time. To wrap my mind around this has been so meaningful.

This course will help you understand how a neuron creates a spike, which might be no news, but goes on to helping you conceive how that meaningless spike becomes the model that you experience as the outside world.

More even, for the ones here interested on mysticism  there is a lot of juice in here. Specially in the form of implicit knowledge, (not what he says but the things that what he is saying imply) this course is an amazing source of insights such as why human cognition is dualistic and hierarchical, how reality distorts itself to meet our survival needs, and let's say it, what God is. If you are a student of your direct experience and want to get a meta-meta perspective, this will wow you in ways I fail to express.

There are many golden nuggets, like why from a neuroscientific point of view the dream world and the woke world are literally the same. How all experience is 100% internal. 

I hope you like it and if you do, share in this thread your insights, opinions, notes etc...

here are a couple of links:

Course page: http://www.buildingalienworlds.com/course.html

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/psychedelicmastercourse/

That is it guys! I hope you like it!

Edited by Carlos MK