Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HypnoticMagician

A versatile half-crazy-semisane jobless personality with constantly alternating menta

2 posts in this topic

Hello. I am a person who still could not amount to anything. I always learnt a little bit about everything but was never be able to specialize in one thing of my flightiness. I love mathematics, art, a little bit of mechanics, electronics and finally software. I like to philosophize even though I have just read a few books related philosophy. I like the idea of merging art with technology. Yet, I earned zero money from it. I am not so sure of the likelihood of me finally finding a way to survive but I am gonna give it a try, at least, once. I created my own religion since I was not satisfied that much with other religions I researched and applied the practices of. They are things that feed my ego yet not to the extend of narcissism. I take off my narcissism glass back when I need to immerse myself in a single thing. It feels good to pretend as if I am the only person to save the world from hunger, wars, all kinds of injustice. Even if I am not meant to be like that, it will increase the chance of me finding an opportunity when really exists. I am obsessed with forcing the limitations of my brain while at the same time fantasizing about creating the currently nonexistent famous Artificial General Intelligence which supposedly could solve most of world problems. I joined this form both to help those with similar problems and learn from other experienced people who could solve my unsolved problems. Okay, that's all about it. Thanks for reading!