Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striving for more

THIS LEO OMGG

4 posts in this topic

Show approval when she genuinely clears your own high standards and values.

The problem is when you give fake approval in order to butter her up. But if she genuinely impresses you, show that you are impressed. Girls love feeling like they are special in your eyes. So if she does something genuinely special, definitely communicate that to her. These are the most powerful kind of compliments because they are rare, genuine, and deserved.

As an insecure and needy beta guy the problem is that you probably don't have strong standards and values. Which girls can smell, therefore your compliments don't mean much.

"I like your tatoos ... ahhh whats that a bird ahh yuhh man" "No u don't like her tatoos, you hate tatoos on women, it looks masculine. You don't give a fuck about her tatoos ... and she sees right through this, it's so obvious you're just saying that for her approval .. To FUCK her."

Now here comes the complex part, the parts that Tyler Durden ... oh wait psychosis is back ... let me finish that train of thought after my recuperation. 

Pyschosis again, i'll give it a couple hours and I'm sure I'll be fine. 

It's hard because I want to socialize tonight, & that requires a good mood, although even a bad mood is ok because you can turn that around, edge that out (or even numb it down some way if you must)... but physosis You can't just numb it away, you might make even it worse by alcoholising it. 

No, psychosis you must wait it out I suppose. an Hour in psychosis can feel like 10 hours though, and sometimes, sometimes it doesn't go away in time for when you need, but I feel some lucky spark in my chest that fuck it will, but that's also superstition.

Psychosis but I feel so fucking determined, I'm not where I wanna be & how I wanna feel yet & the road feels so far and slow blut life is counterintuitive, anything is possible, maybe I'm closer than imagined, and fuck you Leo for saying success takes 10 years, or even 5 years, there are no rules to the universe (bar the actual "universal laws" like physics and gravity, that is irrelevant, this about the expecations of a humans fate, that you make in to concrete laws but that differ in limitless variations). 

And fuck I still need to finish that train of thought relating to Tyler Durden, where the fuck was I again.

No Psychosis is back, I remind myself that this was gonna be a juicy post, forum worthy .. but you know what I don't feel like attention, I don't feeling like sharing, I feel like dropping knowledge in mysterious places, Those who look or stumble upon thee gold mine shal find, shal find magic. 

this will still be a juicy post, I'm not clear headed enough to write or think right now. 

Right now just bad brain fog. Anxiety isn't as bad, but pretty bad, especially in the body. Just sitting here in the room, I tried eating but it didn't take it away. 

I am considering alcohol but would that even help, may a little will. 

There is no consideration, I can't feel good sober so I can only numb this, that might at least allow me to relax enough to go out & network, even if I don't feel good it's a Friday, I can't waste this chance, life only gives you so many chances. In a sense, 1 chance. 

1 chance, 1 shot. I live like i'll die tomorrow, every day, no regrets no holding back, the bold are scarce, I am a scarce asset. 

Edited by Striving for more

On 9/24/2021 at 4:48 PM, Striving for more said:

Now here comes the complex part, the parts that Tyler Durden ... oh wait psychosis is back ... let me finish that train of thought after my recuperation. 

Soo ... where the fuck was I again? ... uhh, umm oh yeah 

about validation .. & this applies to social skills in general ... (the complex dynamic of social validation) 

• "Most people play to not lose socially, they're driven towards getting others approval &  avoiding rejection/Disapproval > this leeks into their behavior, which causes them to act inauthentic, needy, or be restrained, they care too much. 

• It's when you don't give a shit about about anyones approval that they'll actually start to like you 
  • This is why I tend to lean more towards the arrogant side whenever I go out. And btw, this has some risks & some negatives, you're more likely to offend some people, but for me I feel as though it works more, because although "there is a fine line btw confidence & cocky", I'd rather just go cocky then risk being a fucking nice guy. 

• Nonono. Mr nice guy is long gone in the past.

• I am a sexual being & I want my body langauge to express the fact I like women for their beauty & sex appeal (& other stuff too of course, being fun ect..) ... BUT primarly for their sex appeal ... and I am a very high sex drive sexual being & I have no shame in this. I'm here to fuck them. 

• I'm here to fuck them in the dirt, fuck em rough, in the middle of the night, maybe I take some drugs too, 1 life to live just gotta do it rich. It's only cool when you're rich. No one wants to fuck a broke lose. 

• Arrogant, cocky, funny ect... This solves MOST of the problem of the complex validation dynamic, but there's way more to be said about it, & I need to go back to the Tyler videos & re watch some of it to explain my point a little further. 

All the dots will connect eventually > Red pill, Pick up, Tyler Durden, 48 laws of power, Darius M, Direct experience, Intuition.

Edited by Striving for more