Corey11

Life purpose Question

2 posts in this topic

Dear Leo,

I’m Corey, I am 22 yrs old. I have good health and I probably have another 30-50yrs of life ahead of me. I am definitely not living up to my fullest potential. Watching your video and hearing about your mum resonates with me and I feel all excited, but a lot of worry also, because I have no idea if I could even live in my fullest potential, it seems overwhelmingly scary. So my question is where the fuck do I start? I’ve had life coaching and it helps but I struggle to battle my ego and fears. So I just give up. I am open to the possibility of me achieving great things and living a passionate and fulfilling life but it feels out of reach with no support system, and I feel so much cringe and resistance to sitting alone in my room and contemplating life for example. I think that because I have a few limitations, I won’t bother trying at all, and I hate that, because I know Times running out and I am haven’t really got much to show for my life. I don’t know what to do, my inner wisdom says to take one step at a time, find things I care about and pursue them, and also try new things. Learn how to be okay with fear and go for things that feel scary too. I don’t know, it feels like as soon as I start on this, I feel so bogged down by it all that I just close the closet door. When really I need to open the closet, and clean it by throwing out one thing at a time. I just feel a little confused on what to throw away first, can you give me some advice please Leo or can we just have a conversation? I know you don’t do coaching and you don’t have time, but I know a conversation with you would change the entire direction of my life. Or anyone else with some advice? 

Kind regards, Corey.

Hi Corey, I've certainly been in the position where the thought of changing my life and doing anything great was too scary to say out loud.

If a conversation would help you, I can make some time. I would have some questions for you. You can PM me.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/