Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StudentOfLeove

Jaguaralen - MIRROR (prod. Veysigz)

1 post in this topic

Quotes: 

Reality is a mirror reflecting your inner world.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Jaguaralen - SPIEGEL (Lyrics) [English translation]

If you stop fighting, it is the victory over war. Never aggressive again, filter the negative energies and shape them on the beat into this positive symphony. Peaceful and loving this G like E.T., just wanted to let you know that good melodies still exist. Rest in peace to sugar, nicotine and caffeine, unfold the energy. Life is the best game, the soul of a rap MC, forgive my enemies for everyone in the Galaxy and the joy shines through the vicious circle, anger, remorse, suffering, it begins a new time and it shines white, completely free, no expensive price. Yeah, so so deep, born MC, make rap back again to poetry.

And the mirror breaks
in the love of light. (2x)

And the hero left his village and climbed up to the love choir. Embarked on a journey to the answer of life and therefore entered the greatest martial art. On this path he always carries in his conscience this life is a maze with obstacles. They will come and try to deceive the hero, but he knows he will find himself forever. So he drinks from the tree of knowledge, makes the dream disappear, including the thousand voices extinguished in the smoke. Oneness, wisdom, freedom, it begins and flows through his spirit. Birth and death, limited lifetime, but his bliss radiates from eternity. From infinity to zero... YOU ARE THIS HERO!

And the mirror breaks

The wars in the world are a mirror of ourselves, because man is blind, but in the heart a child. Yes, change is possible, from the twilight like a phoenix. It took me so long to realize... this is not about me, this is about the WE!

And the mirror breaks

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Have a nice day!:D