Hero0

What's about those online courses websites with big deals offers?

2 posts in this topic

Hei! I have found that the Leo's life purpose course can be found on lots of websites with a much cheaper purchasing price.
I am completely on the opinion that Leo's work on that course is worth every penny and it has to be obvious for all of us in which pocket should be really going the money for that product.

Im not talking only about Leo's life purpose course but there are much more courses available on those platforms and as I have seen they offers tremendous sales with up to 70% off so as the topic title asks, what's all about those websites? For the reason that I dont want to take the risk to figure out if it's legit or not and also to point out an eventually scam going out there so what do you guys know about that?

Its just some guys who bought/got somehow all of those courses and now they are selling it on lower prices to get some money.

Personally Ive bought a Pickup/RSD course though that and I really liked it because it was like 20% of the real course price. At the same time, because I paid so little it feels like this course has a very low value and I barely watched it. Also, I feel some guilt watching it after I knew I didn’t got it rightly. 

So, wise up, buy the whole price from the creator and you will value it way more, and love to watch it.