Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gianna

Josh

1 post in this topic

Josh, I know how scary it is to enter the world all by yourself. I know that you are terrified of being alone and stranded in a city you don't know. Don't worry, you will get a car. Everything will be okay. You are always safe. This might trigger you because you don't believe me but want to. Notice how rage feels in your body. But who is feeling this sensation? You are because the sensation is happening to You! Nothing else can touch you. Feelings are the only thing you can feel. And you can control what you feel by controlling what you think, by reassessing your values, by realizing where you are, and what you are. I love you so much. It pains me to see you in so much misery when I know you don't have to be. When I know it's all an illusion. But you are 18 now. You are out of prison. 

Childhood is a prison we are all born into so one day we'll know what it's like to be free. It's okay to hate your life in prison, I know you do. I know you think everyone hates you and you hate everyone and want to getaway. You can and you should. But we love you. And one day it will all make sense. You will see how everything you have always seen was only yourself. You will see how you were meant to experience everything terrible so you can one day feel wonderful. And feel it because of You. Because in childhood, you are at the mercy of people above you; but now, you are only at the mercy of you. I hope that makes you feel really good. I hope that being trapped all of these years makes you understand what being empowered means. You can create your entire life. I look forward to watching you unfold. Happy birthday. 

Edited by Gianna