Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fopylo

How do you integrate a Shamanic Breathing session?

2 posts in this topic

Fuck it. I had enough. I'm going to camp in like 10 days and I'm frustrated that I didn't manage to do as many Shamanic Breaths as I could. I'm going to eat a bit (didn't have breakfast yet) and then going to do a 30 minute session. I don't have time to start this gradual process of 15 minutes then 20, then 30 or so. I've done 15 minute sessions twice with a long period in between (and the second time wasn't even that serious). The reason I want to go now all in on 30 minutes is because I want to get those demons (you know what I mean, the negative bullshit) out of my psyche as quick as possible.

Now I know that since it's quick and more intense it might be scary. I won't be surprised if it turns out to be a scary session, as long as it will help purify my psyche for the longer term. So the reason I asked this question in the title is for the case that it will be scary - How do I integrate it?

Going to eat a bit, maybe visit this thread just before I do it. But I'm gonna do it, I've been postponing it for too long