Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

The Stalker

44 posts in this topic

When I saw him in a distance, I knew it was him. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I saw him a couple of years ago. I saw him yesterday again. 

He had a blue shirt on. 

When he looks at me, he looks straight at me. 

I have no idea what he wants. Maybe he simply wants to talk to me. 

5jo8zb.gif

Edited by Preety_India

I have come to a point where I have forgiven him. 

I write letters to him now. 

We communicate sometimes. 

He usually keeps a tight watch on whatever I do. I have gotten to know him over the years, a little bit. 

He knows an awful lot about me. So I really don't have to tell him much because he already knows a lot of stuff. He lives in my place. 

A couple of years ago, he used to stalk me to my workplace. Like follow me. He knew my work hours. He knew my house. He knew my family. 

He is my age. He used to be in my school. For some reason his parents removed him from my school and admitted him to another school nearby. 

Even as a kid he used to look at me, stare at me in the streets. 

He was a cute kid, not gonna lie. 

He had an innocent face when he was a kid. 

5jo98g.gif

Edited by Preety_India

I don't think I have romantic feelings for him, but who knows.

He looks average. I don't think much of his looks. He is quite tall. 

I really feel like there's a building behind me when I'm walking if he is walking behind me. 

He usually wears a hoodie. He prefers dark colors. 

I came across this picture today and it reminds me of him. He always has the hoodie look. 

5jnhov.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Over the past 6 months, I have realized that he is not as bad as I first felt. He never harmed me. 

I used to feel scared as a kid and even as an adult I did suffer from trauma because of his thoughts for a significant amount of time.. 

Yet he never presented any threat in so many years. He has mostly been chill. He is just too curious about me. 

Over the last few years I have softened with him and I don't suffer the same trauma anymore. I mean trauma related to him. 

It's like forgiving a rapist. But that would be extreme since he never did anything close to that ever. 

I think he has many pictures of me because I remember he would always use his phone and take pictures of me if I was sitting in some park or simply going for a walk. 

I used to frequently go for an evening walk in this lonely place in the dark, its a lonely stretch of path that runs through some bushes and no one lives there really and this place is pretty lonely surrounded by trees and shrubs. It's left without maintenance. It feels like you're walking through ruins. 

And I usually wear a thick jacket whenever I go there, it's so cold in that place, I never see an animal, a cat or a dog or squirrel, just nothing. A lonely stretch. 

I feel when I walk on that stretch,its quite long and as you walk further down, you'll see thick woods, I never entered the woods for the fear of dangerous animals or who knows what. In the night, I hear growling from that place, so there must be foxes and other animals there. 

I just use the stretch for walking. 

5jobji.gif

Edited by Preety_India

Whenever I think bad about him, it's not good for my mental health. 

I feel agitated and those days I suffer nightmares. 

I did give him police threats a few years ago and his general response is to slow down his actions, disappear for few weeks and reappear again. 

I don't give him any police threats anymore. 

I have made peace with him recently. 

5jo9ti.gif

Edited by Preety_India

The devil tells me  I'm his favorite. 

5jo9ln.gif

Edited by Preety_India

He puts letters in my mailbox. 

It's easy for him because he lives a couple of blocks away. I'm not sure of his address. 

He simply walks to my mailbox during the day and drops a letter anytime during the week. 

I usually collect it at the end of each week. 

I drop my letter in the same mailbox, that is my mailbox and he collects my letter the next time around he comes to drop his. 

I have to take the elevator down 5 floors to get to the mailbox which is at a short distance away from my apartment within the apartment complex. The apartment grounds are peaceful at night and that's when I walk to the mailbox. 

Last month I saw a bunch of roses in my mailbox 

5jo9zh.gif

Maybe he wants to tie me up and give me a long lecture on love and romance. He is perfect for that. He could talk to me for hours and not bore me. 

5joans.gif

5joaz1.gif

Edited by Preety_India

Last week he wrote me a couple of letters that he delivered at once. 

They were all short Letters. He is copying my style. 

I wrote him a couple of short letters a week before he wrote.

5joaba.gif

This is my favorite dance move. He better learn some moves. 

In his hoodie lol. 

5job61.gif

Edited by Preety_India

This got a completely different meaning 

5jgzr8.jpg

Not sure what he wants out of me. 

But if he was sitting in front of me right now, I would have given him a  sexy tease. 

His name is Zane( actual name not revealed) 

5jo9f7.gif

5jobst.gif

One of his letters - 

Hey, I hope you're doing well. I was near your building yesterday. Was thinking about you. I want to hold you. My heart aches every time I think about you. We could sit by the lake and hold hands. Want to feel your fingers touching my cheeks. I know last time you told you were going through a tough time with your family. My advice is you need to be tough in this situation. I'm always here for you whenever you need me. I get obsessive thoughts about you. Sometimes I can't sleep. Thanks for writing to me. Your letter touched me. Please don't cry. I am here. You have always been so sweet and tender. I can't see you crying. You can share your pain with me. I wish I could simply hold you and squeeze your hands. You told me about a guy you like. I don't really mind it. Maybe I can be the lucky guy. I wish things go well. I just want you feeling calm. I will never hurt you, you have nothing to worry. 

I feel good reading his letter. He was being supportive. The fact that he wanted me to share things. That's nice. 

It gives me a feeling of strength and security. 

Reading his letters like. 

5joc9m.jpg

I think I have dealt with the element of obsession all my life. So nothing new for me. 

Most of my ex boyfriends showed obsession with me, I had to break up because of that. 

Now I have gotten used to it. 

I simply surrender to it. That way I have better peace of mind. 

He has been writing a lot of sexual stuff too. He tells me all the sexual fantasies he wants to fulfill with me. Tying up stuff. I am so much into bdsm sex, I have no idea if he is into it or if he figured I like it. Maybe I'll give him a whiff of my own sexual fantasies. I usually stay away from casual sex. However if I end up having sex with him, I won't call it casual sex, even though I don't have a romantic relationship with him, he has been filling my brain with so much of himself and of course his dick, I can't resist anymore. And I'm a submissive female. And he gets it. So it would almost feel like I'm having sex with someone I resonate and connect with. I might even fall in love with him after having sex with him. 

5joc0j.jpg

What if he meets me somewhere alone in a room and drags me into it. And tells me to take off my clothes. Will I do it? I'm asking myself. Maybe I'll do it. I have seen his hands. His hands are really nice. I would love his hands all over my breasts grabbing them. Lately he has been telling me how much he wants to fuck me. And I shouldn't lie to myself, I felt wet reading that. I was turned on in a weird way. I wanted to submit to his desires. 

Somewhere I have reached this comfort level with him, that even if he seduced and lured me into having sex with him, I might be tempted to give in. I'm tired of saying no. I want to feel his love once. 

He has been telling me that he has been masturbating to my pictures since a very long time. And that kinda turned me on because I just didn't know how to resist him wanting me. 

So i asked him if I'm the only girl on his mind.. And he said yes. Since childhood he was obsessed with me and he still is. He just doesn't think of anyone else. I found that part creepy. Although I understand how obsession works. 

They're in your mind all the time. It leaves little room to be attracted to someone else. 

5jo9ib.gif

The feeling of both fear and sex combined is a huge turn on for me. It turns into a thrill. Deep down my heart is filled with fear, yet my vagina sort of craves for him. This is impossible to resist. It creates a feeling of thrill and adventure. It's enticing in a weird way. The mind cannot explain it yet the mind is hooked to it. 

5jh0i5.gif

I have been attracted to many dudes, to my boyfriends, but none of them ever comes close to this kind of chemistry I have with this guy. He generates a tremendous sexual wave in my brain that travels throughout my body. It feels like electricity. 

Why would he torture me so much just through words? 

I have felt the strongest sexual feelings for him. 

At this point, I'm like, if you want me so badly, just have me and be done with it. I can't hold the tension of trying to resist. How long can I anyway? 

Edited by Preety_India

A few weeks ago I shared my rape fantasies with him and he liked it. I thought he would be weirded out by that, but he wasn't. He appreciated my weird sexual desires and fetishes. 

I thought he would shame me but he was quite open to the idea of bdsm sex and rape fantasies and he didn't mind it at all. He is pretty decent, as in he never said that he wanted to hurt me or anything violent ever. He is mostly passively romantic, it's mostly I who ups the equation by a few notches. He is pretty discreet and well controlled when it comes to sexual stuff, even I'm not as good as him, I tend to act naughty and he immediately disciplines me. He does call me sometimes but he likes writing letters so I kinda stick to it. 

He has full control over his sexual desires and I am in awe of that, because I hopelessly need to be tamed in that department. 

Yet he never says sexual about any other woman. In that regard he is very strict and reserved that he has his sexual feelings exclusively directed to me. That makes me think that he takes sexual stuff pretty seriously. 

I usually play this music whenever I'm thinking about him.