TrueGod

My purpose to be or so I thought

3 posts in this topic

All my life I been wanting to be a professional soccer player in a foreign country like England then Italy eventually but then again the way the world events are occuring I think it was just a thought I had I guess becuz the more I look into the industry you have to be vaccinated and have regular testing of Covid to see if you have it and I'm not going to take it I wish there was a way around this but it's just how the organization in the industry run. Am I overthinking things or should I just go with flow and submit to this new world order rules becuz in the long run I don't mind just playing for fun at the park or soccer futsal while I run other businesses in my life that help sustain my life and help me live a life of the 10% because the way it's going it's starting to look like one side is poor and the other side is rich and I wanna be on the rich side to do as I want when I want without the rules of the matrix controlling majority of my decisions  in the world but then again I don't want to regret later on any thoughts or advice will be great.

Forced covid vaccines are the least of your worries when it comes to becoming a world-class athlete

Are you already playing on a local or state-level team that's winning championships? Are you being recognized and scouted as a promising up-and-comer? If not, the chances that you'll ever get picked up by an English or Italian football team is slim to none.

Start there.... make a name for yourself and start proving that you're the best. Covid isn't even going to be a concern in another year (hopefully.)

@Yarco I'm playing local but because we in lockdown again I just do solo training at home and yah hopefully we will see what happens after this 4months are gone and are you speaking from experience or just from research?