karkaore

It must be hard...

2 posts in this topic

..walking around with these massive balls of steel of yours!

Recently I've experienced something I have never did before. Paranoia. Aw yiss baby. Caused by me, too much weed and wrong person being with me at a time. Let's call him Tim.

Sun is shining, it's very warm. I am in UK, at a time UK was suffering record breaking heat. We were sitting in the yard, chatting. Tim decided to read up on the recent article about global warming. Silly Tim, he had no idea how bad of an idea that was. "Record breaking heat, temperatures higher than anticipated blablabla".
I remembered the recent flooding in Germany - "Imagine water levels rising fast AF, thunderstorms, heavy-long rain starting to happen right now, floods washing substructures of houses" I said.

"NOW??!" - Tim replied. I stayed quiet. I could see the tension rising in him as we were sitting out in the sun. I picked up on that. It got more and more intense. I could barely keep my shit together after a while. I kept trying to surrender.

"People really need to not know" and that face Peter Ralston made when he was being interviewed by Leo popped up. And that's when I sort of got an idea of what he meant by saying that. Hahaaaaa... I thought I was brave, I knew more or less about things. Bullshit. All bullshit. I could not let go. In that state I was convinced that if I did, I will die. Such a scared little monkey. This made me humble. Respectful, appreciative of the things masters do. This is no joke.

Bless the balls of steel you guys have. Mine are still being alloyed. xD

Creative title and I was looking at something thinking how come it is steel and brought a magnet towards "something" and confirmed it was not made out of steel.