Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dingo

Use test-kits for your psychedelics, if you are serious!

1 post in this topic

I appreciate Leo's dedication to psychedelics and focusing on the topic more closely... there is literally infinite potential for society in these tools.

Though, I'm surprised I have never heard him in videos stress the importance of testing substances before consumption. There are reagent test-kits on the market, that you can buy legally and inexpensively. These test-kits contain chemicals, which react with drugs by changing colors and they are in general made to be as fool-proof as possible, making them easy to use for newbies. They are essential even when buying drugs or research chemicals from a legal source!

If multiple different test-kits are used to cross-refference what substance it contains and does not, you can identify what you really have in front of you - no longer do you have to rely on blind-faith to your dealer or source! This investment seriously ups your odds of not harming you and importantly creates trust and certainty in your psychedelic use, which can sometimes literally save you from a bad trip (ever became paranoid that you poisoned yourself?).

By using test-kits I know what my substance is and that it doesn't contain any adulterants or impurities.

Dedicated reddit forum, where you find all the details and nuances plus sources: https://www.reddit.com/r/ReagentTesting/

I hope to see trip-reports on here start mentioning substance being tested before consumed.
Take care
(pic source here = 1p-lsd)

10683_master_1p_lsd_reagent1_lg6.jpg