Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greengrass

A psychedelic experiment.

3 posts in this topic

Here’s an experiment: 

Let’s say that there was an error in food production and somehow all the food in the world had some psychedelic substance inside of it. This means, that everyone on the planet had accidentally consumed some without knowing. 
what would be the likely outcome ?

will everyone’s mind react to the substance in the same way, or will some people become more fearful, confused and all ?

would the reaction someone has after after consuming the psychedelic he dependant on a person’s Congo rice level of development / where they lie on spiral dynamics stage ?

thanks ! :) 

- How much? enough to have an effect, but not enough to induce madness or death.

- If that's the case, I'd say overall chaos of the system would increase. One cannot force enlightenment or personal development upon others simply with the addition of psychadelic substances. Many in the world are trapped within self constructed bubbles and contact with psychadelics is not a sure way to have them increase awareness of the world or their personal place in it. I think likely, it would induce greater fear and so, induce deeper entrenchment into already preheld beliefs. In my opinion - It's those preheld beliefs that already cause suffering and death for many in the world and that would be amplified proprotionally as a result of such an occurrence.

Edited by Psitarron

The reactions would be wildly different. Some people would realize God, some would go insane, and most would just shurg it off as a fun experience but nothing more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.