Gesundheit2

Societal thoughts

2 posts in this topic

Not suicidal. Appreciate the pun, though.

This journal will be dedicated towards deconstructing society and all of its illusions, one by one, like the pieces of a giant puzzle. Some posts might not make total sense at first or any sense at all, and some might miss crucial additions, but overall I will try to convey what I mean in the simplest and most direct ways possible, and I will try to remain as transparent and objective as possible.

This is a high-consciousness journal that only a few select humans will be able to read and understand, and well not necessarily because I’m some sort of an alien genius that will write in some cryptic language that it will be hard for the reader to understand, but essentially because of how radical and shocking a lot of the information that I’m gonna put out there will be to most people (I suppose even to those who like to call themselves highly conscious). If some of my posts sound offensive, it’s because they are. I think it’s important to note here that I don’t like humans. No, sir. Not at all. And I have very good reasons for that. This is just to highlight the fact that I have an antisocial bias, and that I am fully aware of it. Therefore, anything written here will be in that light. But I'm not going to be talking about that in detail here, maybe somewhere else, or maybe certain topics will force me to talk about it briefly. I'll leave it as that for now.

I don’t have any particular expectations for the topics that I’m gonna cover or how frequently I'm going to be posting or anything like that. As always, the insights will come to me naturally, and I will be expressing them effortlessly. I hope that after a period of time it will become like a book with a variety of different topics. And because I intend it to be like a book, I will try to be systemic as much as I can. And of course, this will be a work-in-progress kind of project that I’m gonna grow past quickly as I keep going deeper with my understanding, mainly through observation and deconstruction.

Most of my writings will be based on my experience, and not much on philosophy or theory. Research is like my final card. I don't generally research things before contemplation. For me, the right approach to high-quality understanding is: contemplate first, and then complement your insights with a little bit of research. If I inquire and find my understanding lacking certain pieces of information, I look them up. This way, I can make sure that my insights are totally genuine. And more importantly, I can make sure that I'm not being biased towards or brainwashed by outside agencies. This should make the journal a pure expression of my wisdom, thus making me a truly free thinker.

If I end up writing high quality content that is simultaneously deep and easily communicable, I might start thinking of actually turning it into a book and profit off of it.

Next topic:

Introduction/Fundamental Concepts & Definitions

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

It's harder than I thought it would be. Just collecting ideas for now, will see what happens next.

It's particularly hard because I have an empty mind due to my hardcore meditation practice. There's apparently a trade-off between losing the monkey-mind and the ability to produce high quality thoughts. You need the monkey-mind to produce throughs, and you need meditation to have clarity and be able to filter out low quality thoughts. Too much monkey mind is problematic, and so is too much meditation. Too much here, by definition, means not much there.

Plus, articulating those ideas is also hard. I have already collected a number of ideas, and they're supposed to be threads that should lead to the bigger ideas that I want to be presenting. However, my ability to polymer and articulate various thoughts together seems to break down very quickly. I have a perfectly clear understanding of what I want to share, since I have contemplated it all so deeply, and yet I don't seem to be able to share it without struggle. Maybe I'm just not destined to communicate these ideas.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)